Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-23-2017, 03:39 PM   #1
Vancouver-Grizz
Rich Manning is my dad

Default Kanter may take back his previous words now that he has been traded.

""I don't care what anyone says. Oklahoma City Thunder is the best and most professional organization in the NBA and got the craziest fans"

Kanter

4 days later...Traded ....

I hope people stop hating on Durant and Lebron for leaving when organizations really holds all the cards majority of the time.

Look what happened to Kanter and IT. No loyalty starts with the franchise not the players.
Vancouver-Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:41 PM   #2
Orlando Magic
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Kanter may take back his previous words now that he has been traded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancouver-Grizz
""I don't care what anyone says. Oklahoma City Thunder is the best and most professional organization in the NBA and got the craziest fans"

Kanter

I hope people stop hating on Durant and Lebron for leaving when organizations really holds all the cards majority of the time.

Look what happened to Kanter and IT. No loyalty starts with the franchise not the players.

From a logical standpoint you are 100% correct.

From a tribal and emotional standpoint, you are 100% incorrect and it is the precise reason that fans are ok and will remain ok with players getting traded but not ok with players being the ones to force trades or walking... tribalism. People root for their tribe. It's as simple as that. You aren't going to change instinct and tradition with a few words of disapproval.

Most fans root for teams first, players second... and this is not going to stop anytime soon. Don't like it? Take it up with God, mother nature, or whatever you consider existence to be. But in short? Tough shit.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:47 PM   #3
r15mohd
College star

Default Re: Kanter may take back his previous words now that he has been traded.

Kanter and IT got fcked with no lube this offseason IMO

However that's the business of the NBA...no complaining
r15mohd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:06 PM   #4
Brook(lyn)Lopez
Local High School Star

If he was all about loyalty he wouldn't have chased the money and signed that offer sheet with Portland a few years ago which forced OKC to match and turned him into a terrible contract.
Brook(lyn)Lopez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:09 PM   #5
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Loyalty only matters if you're a superstar

Kanter is just a pawn

Thanks for the time and kind words, but don't let the door sever your knee ligaments on the way out way out you Turkish weirdo
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:22 PM   #6
guy
3-time NBA All-Star

The complaints against Lebron and Durant leaving were because they were attempting to stack the deck, not solely because they left.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:22 PM   #7
smoovegittar
Get over yourself

I think he will thrive with KP and the Euro-Unit IF he stays healthy. Glad some of the drama in NYC is over with. Good Luck to Melo... he played well for the Knicks.
smoovegittar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 09:12 PM   #8
sammichoffate
Land o' Lakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovegittar
I think he will thrive with KP and the Euro-Unit IF he stays healthy. Glad some of the drama in NYC is over with. Good Luck to Melo... he played well for the Knicks.
He's responsible for some of it for taking that contract instead of going to the Clippers, and the 2nd statement is disputable. His best season was 4 years ago and he got bounced in the 2nd round then was never .500 again.
sammichoffate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:32 AM   #9
plowking
Verticle?

I'm sure he'd rather live in NY.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 04:16 AM   #10
Hamtaro CP3KDKG
MOBB

lol this turkish fakkit was talkin all that
Hamtaro CP3KDKG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 07:26 AM   #11
lilteapot
NBA rookie of the year

Ima try to hit my boy up once he gets to NY. Some good turkish spots in the city.
lilteapot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 09:02 AM   #12
smoovegittar
Get over yourself

His best season was 4 years ago and he got bounced in the 2nd round then was never .500 again.[/quote]

Take into consideration coaching changes, support talent and drama. The guy upped his defense and passing to an improved level over what he was in Denver. That said, I'm glad he's gone. We got a pick; I'm fine with that.

No quick fix in NYC. But they are on their way now.
smoovegittar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 11:03 AM   #13
nathanjizzle
Banned

why dont these dumbass nba players have it in their contract that if they are traded they must be notified a certain amount of time before it is known publicly. leave it to derrick fisher and former nba players to negotiate your contracts dumbasses.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 01:14 AM   #14
mark
I rule the local playground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancouver-Grizz

Kanter

He meant well. KD said the same thing when he sold it to George. OKC is an above average franchise.
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: