Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Gifs Are Forever

Quote Originally Posted by RaininThrees
    And blurry images in animated GIFs with MS Paint circles on them aren't convincing me... especially when there are more plausible explanations for the actons of the driver. Sorry man.

Well to be fair... (and I'm not big on the driver being a part of it)... It does look like the driver is slows down to wait for the final shot to destroy Kennedy... and then once he sees his head blown off he drives faster... I'd never really examined that angle.

Just seems like he would of been accelerating before the final shot killed Kennedy... that's all I'm sayiong.

Not airballing my layups anymore 7forever's Avatar

Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

pareidolia
    a type of illusion or misperception involving a vague stimulus which is perceived as clearly being something

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit
    I would like to thank the one post flop for giving me a word that defines the silly alterations committed to the zfilm.

There is no hand or arm coming off the wheel between frames 303-304 primarily because Greer's arm crosses in nix but there is nothing but obvious fakery to produce something that is not there but is supposed to be. THERE IS NO HAND BECAUSE GREER PLACED THE GUN IN HIS LEFT HAND (AND NEVER RETURNED IT TO THE WHEEL UNTIL AFTER HE SHOT JFK) AND KILLED JFK. And that pesky little nix film that debunks the silly cartoon-like ZFilm.

I'm sorry, but you can't prove that something didn't happen. You can only prove that something DID. The burden is on you to prove it, not me.

And blurry images in animated GIFs with MS Paint circles on them aren't convincing me... especially when there are more plausible explanations for the actons of the driver. Sorry man.
    I proved something that obviously happened but was ignored completely by the people who exposed this cover-up. The lie is the grassy knoll and that was created by the government themselves to distract attention from Greer.

I'm sorry, but you can't prove that something didn't happen. You can only prove that something DID. The burden is on you to prove it, not me.

You cannot disprove visual facts, only deny them. There is no other plausible shooter besides Greer. Show me what you got.LOL I will destroy the grassy knoll and that is the only thing anyone has but it ironically was created by most likely the CIA when the film was altered.

You think because you say the film is grainy that that means anything except a week cop-out? Puleeese...LOL The films have been used by hundreds of researchers but I'm the only one thus far who got it right and was willing to point out the obvious.

Default Mocking Fools On Forums Is Easy

I'm sorry, but you can't disprove something that did happen. You can only deny something that DID happen. YOU POSED NO CHALLENGE TO VISUAL PROOF OF GREER'S GUILT AND OBVIOUS ZFILM ALTERATION.

Default Re: Mocking Fools On Forums Is Easy

I'm on an itouch so I can't check out the gifs but to conclude this, what your trying to say is tht everyones in on it so the driver shoots JFK infront of his wife who is also in on it infront of everyone millions of people? Why didn't they choose another way of doing this to him infront of millions of people my only answer would be because they want to get the point accross but how far away is the car away from the people and other cars?

Also as for OBL I agree I think they faked the videos I remember in one video of what is supposed to be Binladin speaking he has a ring on the wrong hand which religiously cannot be worn on the I think his left hand not sure if someone can confirm it. Although I wouldn't say the guy is innocent he's a bad guy evil man but would be perfect to point fingers on.

Bump?

It's hard to imagine a better comparable to the Kennedy forehead shot. You can see the bullet smoke when it strikes his face which is mirrored by the nix gif showing the bullet strike his right forehead consistent with my work placing the entrance over the right eye and logically exiting the right rear, supported by 40 witnesses including Greer and Jackie Kennedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I'm on an itouch so I can't check out the gifs but to conclude this, what your trying to say is tht everyones in on it so the driver shoots JFK infront of his wife who is also in on it infront of everyone millions of people? Why didn't they choose another way of doing this to him infront of millions of people my only answer would be because they want to get the point accross but how far away is the car away from the people and other cars?

Also as for OBL I agree I think they faked the videos I remember in one video of what is supposed to be Binladin speaking he has a ring on the wrong hand which religiously cannot be worn on the I think his left hand not sure if someone can confirm it. Although I wouldn't say the guy is innocent he's a bad guy evil man but would be perfect to point fingers on.

Bump?
    They weren't in on it but if they learned the truth later on, they kept their mouths shut because it was a cover-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz

Bump?
    Well I suppose if they kill him in public it's much easier to blame it on a crazy American citizen. Kill him when he's in safely guarded in private and that seems a lot more suspicious, no?

You are an ignorant person posting about a subject you know nothing about.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever
    You are an ignorant person posting about a subject you know nothing about.LOL
    Couple things:

- You responded to the same post 5 times.

- I don't care about this enough to argue at length about it. If you think that the the person who killed the President of the United States was the one driving the car that everyone in attendance was looking at, and it's apparently just being brought out now... then, well I guess you're entitled to that. Nothing you've presented is convincing IMO. Believing something other than your conspiracy theory does not make me "ignorant".

Have fun responding to this several times, though.

Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

The WC is a fantasy. The grassy knoll is a government created theory to distract from Greer. The driver shooting jfk is not just the truth, it's a very obvious truth that at least 95% of open minded people will believe in a heartbeat. They will laugh at the complete absurdity of the WC and realize how they were fooled by the grassy snow job and believe the obvious about the shot from the driver.

I'm going to tell you this once. You have NOT read through this thread and the only thing that you're doing is posting nonsense and silly denials of visual facts. OSWALD IS INNOCENT AND DIDN'T SHOOT ANYONE. There is absolutely no evidence to back that up. No one has challenged anything I've posted because there is no defense against visual facts.

You ignore that Greer has both hands off the wheel before he turns the first time and passes an object which is the gun because you are doing what anyone has to do to deny an unpleasant fact. Whatever you think you know about the fatal shot is complete bull# and easily disproven by simply watching Greer in zapruder and nix.

HE KILLED KENNEDY AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO EXCEPT DENY THE FACTS THAT PROVE HE CLEARLY SHOT JFK. Arguments posed by other members ARE SIMPLE DENIALS AND NOTHING MORE. There are ZERO flaws in the common sense that Greer shot jfk...none. I have continued to rape the souls of thousands of kooks and wackos on 30 or 40 forums since October. I posted more evidence and logic than any army of lawyers could handle let alone some pea brains on any message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconator69 View Post
    So his wife never noticed the driver turning around and shooting her husband in the face? Or you think she did notice and just kept quiet about it?

Seriously........get a brain.
    So, his wife never noticed the driver turning shooting her husband in the face because she was looking at her husband. Or do you think she did notice even though she wasn't looking in Greer's direction?LOL YOU PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY STUPID.

Seriously........get a brain.

HAHAHA