Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default J.R. Smith Reportedly Sent Provocative Twitter Message to High-School Senior

Story here:
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-school-senior

Pretty interesting read if I do say so myself. If she's 18 though, then whatever. It did say she was a senior, but at "you tryna get the pipe?" I got remind myself to use that sometime.

Default Re: J.R. Smith Reportedly Sent Provocative Twitter Message to High-School Senior

what a baller.

wasnt he banging rihanna?

Local High School Star

Default Re: J.R. Smith Reportedly Sent Provocative Twitter Message to High-School Senior

Just a fraud all that stuff he was talking at the beginning of the season. He has to be the worst scoring shooting guard in league history. Most inefficient low iq player in the game today.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    what a baller.

wasnt he banging rihanna?
    He was banging Tahiry Jose.

What he did may not have been smart but in NY at least it would have probably been legal even if she had accepted his proposition >>>>> http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/New-York-Age-Consent

The age of consent is the age at which one can legally consent to have sexual relations. The age of consent in New York is 17 years old. (See the NYS Penal Law Art. 130.) On their seventeenth birthdays, young men and women may decide for themselves if they wish to consent to have sexual intercourse or participate in other sexual activity.

I hope he hit that hard. So hard that .. it was hard.

I wish I was famous and could just say "Tryna lemme hit?" to every girl who talks to me ... and have it work sometimes

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

LOL just changed my user sig thing

<<<<<

Local High School Star kenny817's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    I wish I was famous and could just say "Tryna lemme hit?" to every girl who talks to me ... and have it work sometimes
    It would work every single time

LOL that line is hilarious

Dunking on everybody in the park Djahjaga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    LOL just changed my user sig thing

<<<<<

Well done. JR needs to be remembered after he retires, if only for stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny817
    It would work every single time
    Damn it, that makes me jealous as all Hell. Bet she was hot too. Too bad we can't see what she looks like; or even what her answer was.

Quote Originally Posted by basketballer4
    Damn it, that makes me jealous as all Hell. Bet she was hot too. Too bad we can't see what she looks like; or even what her answer was.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I feel like consent should be 18 AND out of high school. Just seems wrong to be bangin' a high school student as an adult.