Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Refugee crisis: Hungary deploys teargas and water cannon at Serbia border

Hungary is being pretty clever

Those who cross the border illegally (not on a legitimate crossing) are charged with illegal crossing and then quickly tried and sentenced in mobile courts. Those are then deported back to Serbia and are given a criminal record which prevents them from entering Schengen anywhere for 1-10 years (not exactly sure about this one)

Those who come at a legal crossing are either:

1) not allowed in without a Schengen visa

or

They can claim asylum, however then they are:

1) processed incredibly slowly (like 50 people a day)

2) deported back to Serbia anyway because Serbia has been deemed a safe country (even though "the safe country" was supposed to be only about the country of origin). I supposed they are also taking an advantage of a certain wording in the Refugee Convention that says you have to come directly from the place where your life is threatened to count as a refugee and these people are not coming exactly directly

More and more people are now moving towards Croatia so Magyars have pretty much succeeded at defending their border. Croatia right now is just busing migrants to Slovenia, but Austria have already started checking Slovenian border the same way they do with Hungary. Slovenians said they won't allow refugees through to the north and that they will have to claim asylum there, but they will likely be overwhelmed very quickly as their capacity is minimal. Then they will likely close the border too and Croatia will be forced to do the same.
    Last edited by Trollsmasher; 09-16-2015 at 05:19 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Refugee crisis: Hungary deploys teargas and water cannon at Serbia border

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    Hungary is being pretty clever

Those who cross the border illegally (not on a legitimate crossing) are charged with illegal crossing and then quickly tried and sentenced in mobile courts. Those are then deported back to Serbia and are given a criminal record which prevents them from entering Schengen anywhere for 1-10 years (not exactly sure about this one)

Those who come at a legal crossing are either:
    1) not allowed in without a Schengen visa

or

They can claim asylum, however then they are:

1) processed incredibly slowly (like 50 a day)

2) deported back to Serbia anyway because Serbia has been deemed a safe country (even though "the safe country" was supposed to be only about the country of origin). I supposed they are also taking an advantage of a certain wording in the Refugee Convention that says you have to come directly from the place where your life is threatened to count as a refugee and these people are not coming exactly directly
    Thanks for clarifying and that seems very fair.

   

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Let me know if you ever need someone to talk to, I can tell you have a lot of pent up frustration towards white people, white males in particular. Did somebody hurt you?

And I think the point he was making is that he indeed would not force them to eat the pork, but rather give them the option to eat food or die of starvation
    How did you jump from a religion issue to a skin-color issue?

I am at dinner, jumping on a lull. I might have missed something i dont know, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    How did you jump from a religion issue to a skin-color issue?

I am at dinner, jumping on a lull. I might have missed something i dont know, thanks
    He's not very bright, clearly projecting I am not anti white male, I'm anti bigotry which he clearly is.

   

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    He's not very bright, clearly projecting I am not anti white male, I'm anti bigotry which he clearly is.
    i can work with that... thank you imdaman99, i suspect we'll meet again.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    There is a "genuine" war going on with innocent people getting hurt and killed. What percentage of the refugees aren't legit is something none of us really knows.
    Alot of people consider them migrants at this point because they passed several "safe" countries like Turkey, Lebanon and they all refused to register in the first EU country they entered(usually Greece or Hungary) because they want to go to Germany or Sweden due to favorable welfare policies. People argue at that point they stop becoming refugees and more like migrants. There's also the fact that 72% of them are young males(20-30years) and alot of other ethnicities like Afghanis, Pakistanis, Libyans, etc.

Not sure if you're referring to the migrants/refugees getting hurt but the police have been nothing but helpful for them. Feeding them, assisting them in the routes and making sure the migrants don't kill each other.

EU is going to dump alot of money into attempting to assimilate all these people in the next coming years. They could have literally built cities in Jordan or Lebanon with that money and help 10x the amount of people that are in more dire circumstances.

Banned

You become a migrant once you step outside the first safe house (country) that is neighboring the country you are escaping.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Alot of people consider them migrants at this point because they passed several "safe" countries like Turkey, Lebanon and they all refused to register in the first EU country they entered(usually Greece or Hungary) because they want to go to Germany or Sweden due to favorable welfare policies. People argue at that point they stop becoming refugees and more like migrants. There's also the fact that 72% of them are young males(20-30years) and alot of other ethnicities like Afghanis, Pakistanis, Libyans, etc.

Not sure if you're referring to the migrants/refugees getting hurt but the police have been nothing but helpful for them. Feeding them, assisting them in the routes and making sure the migrants don't kill each other.

EU is going to dump alot of money into attempting to assimilate all these people in the next coming years. They could have literally built cities in Jordan or Lebanon with that money and help 10x the amount of people that are in more dire circumstances.
    Refugee-to-migrant conversion is a fair point but this thread is about these refugees/migrants being hit with tear gas and water cannons.

Refugee-to-migrant conversion is a fair point but this thread is about these refugees/migrants being hit with tear gas and water cannons.
    There's video of them attacking the border police before getting sprayed. I know its a better story to leave that part out and just show them getting sprayed, but that didn't just randomly happen out of the blue.

Banned

Maybe if they didn't rip through a border walled with razor wire and chain link fence and attack the police of the country they are trying to illegally migrate through, the Hungarian police wouldn't have had to deploy tear gas and water cannons?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    There's video of them attacking the border police before getting sprayed. I know its a better story to leave that part out and just show them getting sprayed, but that didn't just randomly happen out of the blue.

This.

i'm tired of the leftist media bias. Just report it as it is.

europe getting drilled up and anus...they should start preparing to learn how to assimilate with their new inhabitants as they wont be leaving

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    europe getting drilled up and anus...they should start preparing to learn how to assimilate with their new inhabitants as they wont be leaving
    Europe has already been living with assimilation for years. The consequences haven't been pretty.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Oktoberfest is already being boycotted.

It insults their prophet.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Oktoberfest is already being boycotted.

It insults their prophet.