Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: 3ba11/3ball is the biggest LeBron fan here. Talks and thinks about him 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Red1, Kokak and the Indian fam rolling deep

Watch yourselves
    You switched up on me fakkit. You became a pvssy like th rest of the hoes on this forum. I'm disappointed in you little Riley

Default Re: 3ba11/3ball is the biggest LeBron fan here. Talks and thinks about him 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    You switched up on me fakkit. You became a pvssy like th rest of the hoes on this forum. I'm disappointed in you little Riley
    Im too old to keep up.

I guess indian is the insult of the day.

I'd rather be indian 100 times over than be him - at least if I was indian I'd be a hardworker that isnt broke

of course that would offend a broke crackhead like warriorfan

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

It’s not an insult. It’s just who you guys are. You the Indian family. It’s not a big deal.

Stand together. Stand proud. You got this indian fam

(Just lay back a little on the really angry posts all the time, I know the head of the Indian fam AJ does it a lot but it’s just not a good look)

I honestly dont know why you kids are hating on indians. I'm a proud tall handsome african male who gets attention from many indian women - you should show respect to your indian overlords.

Indians run most of your tech companies warriorfan.

you're in the dogshit bay area, warriorfan - go ahead and google who the CEOs for microsoft, twitter, and facebook are

It’s not an insult. It’s just who you guys are. You the Indian family. It’s not a big deal.

(Just lay back a little on the really angry posts all the time, I know the head of the Indian fam AJ does it a lot but it’s just not a good look)
    Indians are some of the most wealthiest mutha****as on earth.
    Red1, he is confused bro. We stay winning he stays playing with needles, injecting himself substances that clearly got his head fvcked up. Sleeping in his Mom's basement.

Apu, Steph Curry literally has more accomplishments and accolades then your team’s entire NBA history.
    Dont you literally work at 7/11? Arent you, then, Apu?

ApuFan

Welfarefan is very well just like poopsie; a racist.

man I'd rather be apu than be you.

apu is a self-employed G and you're a crackhead.

Indians are some of the most wealthiest mutha****as on earth.
    Red1, he is confused bro. We stay winning he stays playing with needles, injecting himself substances that clearly got his head fvcked up. Sleeping in his Mom's basement.

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Just like shooter/and1allday is the biggest MJ fan

Literally spends all weekend, EVERY weekend here, talking about him.

Tragic
    And OP is the biggest 3ball homer. If you make a thread about another poster? Kind of obvious. Now, if you cyber stalk their entire family all the way to Facebook and back ala RRR3? That’s psychotic swim fan type stuff

great thread OP.

that 3ball kid aka that skip bayless burner account - that kid is a ho.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    And OP is the biggest 3ball homer. If you make a thread about another poster? Kind of obvious. Now, if you cyber stalk their entire family all the way to Facebook and back ala RRR3? That’s psychotic swim fan type stuff
    He did that literally on Christmas Day.

Insane.

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Insane.
    Disturbing indeed. RRR3 wants to have 3ball’s babies

The man lives a pathetic life. Stop writing stupid essays that people don't read.
    I am tired of your punk *ss for real.

Nothing you will post, or say that will make us change our mind. Do you understand that?

LeBron James is the GOAT period.
    hell of a post my guy

Insane.
    Whitekyrie stay in ya lane. This is big boys talk. We are not cut from the same cloth. You are defending a fakkit in Warriorfag and the Skip Brainless of ISH in 3ba11.

I had enough of 3ba11 and his essays slowing down the forum. He's a bona-fide hater with 0 objectivity.

A straight B-TCH which makes you one too, a b-tch for defending them. You can get it too trust me.