Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-13-2006, 11:00 PM   #31
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

So, what are peoples opinions about the article?
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 11:28 PM   #32
Milkman

can anyone hook me up too pls? rep points or you can bang my sister, whatever you want
Old 08-13-2006, 11:30 PM   #33
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman
can anyone hook me up too pls? rep points or you can bang my sister, whatever you want

Done. I want your sister now
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 11:36 PM   #34
Milkman

Thanks. Done. I'll make sure she showers before she leaves. She is number 4 prostitute in all of kazakhstan
Old 08-14-2006, 12:01 AM   #35
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

My opinion on the article is a wait and see approach. I feel like some of his concerns have some merit to them. But I think we'd know a lot more about the team had Carmelo actually played the entire game vs Brazil, which was our only scare. Because aside from them we've played nobody since Yao didn't play for China. I feel like Carmelo helps our offense flow so much more, and he has been a difference maker defensively too. Though our defense wasn't bad in the Brazil game, they could've been better on both sides of the floor.

He's right about our problems guarding some of their big men. I would've thought that would've been the last problem we'd have, but it has been an issue. How will we fair against Dirk or Pau or Yao when that dude from Cleveland eats us up (yes I forgot his name). But what if Nene were playing for Brazil, how'd we fair then with both of them on the floor.

One thing that would definately make me feel better is if K would make consistent lineups. Or atleast show that he will sometimes go with the better players longer if another group for that game isn't doing so well

Last edited by Y2Gezee : 08-14-2006 at 12:05 AM.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 04:18 PM   #36
TheBigAristotle1
Serious playground baller

TheBigAristotle1 has an OK reputation so far

Somebody PM it to me also.
TheBigAristotle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 05:18 PM   #37
TheBigAristotle1
Serious playground baller

TheBigAristotle1 has an OK reputation so far
Default PM

Still haven't recieved the article yet
TheBigAristotle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 05:30 PM   #38
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There, you can stop the now.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: