Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-18-2010, 01:14 AM   #31
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Rage Against the Machine appreciation thread

I love this band. All theyre more popular shit is really good. To go along with that they have a lot of 'not as popular' songs that are still really good. Sleep now in the fire is definetly one of them. Another one I like is Maggies Farm. Now given alot of credit but still a good song. It is a Bob Dylan cover so it's technically not their song but they did a nice job on it.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:34 AM   #32
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't like them, but I saw them at the Tibetan Freedom Concert and it was pretty crazy to see 30K+ people freak out for them.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:39 AM   #33
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
I don't like them, but I saw them at the Tibetan Freedom Concert and it was pretty crazy to see 30K+ people freak out for them.

I saw that you posted, and I just knew it was going to have at least an ounce of negativity.

Figures.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:56 AM   #34
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Bump
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:02 AM   #35
CMsam
Banned

CMsam is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCMsam is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

this dude loves having c0ck penetrate his transvestite mug.
CMsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 02:30 AM   #36
GhostDeini32
serenity now

GhostDeini32 has decent reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KEKL8fcvzY

not exactly made for betty sue and wilson bradley i ya smelll me.
GhostDeini32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:43 AM   #37
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Love 'No Shelter'

The main attraction, distraction
got ya number than number than numb
Empty ya pockets son, they got you thinkin that
What ya need is what they sellin
Make you think that buyin is rebellin'
From the theaters to malls on every shore
The thin line between entertainment and war
The frontline is everywhere, there be no shelter here
Spielberg the nightmare works so push it far
Amistad was a whip, the truth feather to tar
Memories erased and burned to scar
Trade in ya history for a VCR

Cinema, simulated life, ill drama
Fourth reich culture, Americana
Chained to the dream they got ya searchin for
The thin line between entertainment and war

Hospitals not profit full
The market bull's got pockets full
To advertise some hip disguise
View the world from American eyes
Tha poor adore keep feeding for more
Tha thin line between entertainment and war
fix the need, develop the taste
Buy the products or get laid to waste
Coca-Cola was back in the veins in Saigon
In Rambo 2, he got a dope pair of Nikes on
Godzilla pure motherf*ckin' filler
Get your eyes off the real killer
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:45 AM   #38
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Also, their collaborations with Tool were awesome ("Know your Enemy" and the Unreleased "Can't kill the Revolution" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lheIXO6xVTQ))
Old 12-19-2010, 08:51 AM   #39
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

Also, for those who haven't heard Zack's new(er) project - One Day as a Lion - with Jon Theodore from The Mars Volta, here are some wicked songs:

Wild International: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mKtt7F0rPU

One Day as a Lion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_WWSvDoGDY

Last Letter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwv1On_IB7M
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: