Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-04-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
hoopaddict08
Decent college freshman

hoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Favorite/Least favorite foods as a child

Favorites:
Spaghetti O's with meatballs
Pizza
Cheeseburger
Grilled Cheese
Foot Long Fruit Roll Ups
Gushers
Lunchables (Pepperoni Pizza)

Least Favorite:
Seafood
Pork Chops

I still don't like Pork Chops but I have developed a taste for seafood. I kind of want to have a can of spaghetti o's for old time sake.
hoopaddict08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:23 PM   #2
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Favorite/Least favorite foods as a child

Least favorite was definitely green peas. Can't eat them to this day.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:22 PM   #3
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputation

McChickens, I loved them.

I hated peas too. I hated eating at chinese food places and having to pick the peas out of the fried rice
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:12 PM   #4
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't know about a favorite. But I know for a fact I hated brussel spourts.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:53 PM   #5
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Favorites
ice cream - vanilla kirkland signature from costco then douce it with chocolate syrup and mix. heavenly.
butterfinger BB's
movie theater popcorn
Pizza
Mac N Cheese
home made burgers
home made brownies
spaghetti with meatballs home made by my moma obv
top ramen noodles
famous amos cookies
sourjacks
reeses

least favorites