Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-13-2008, 02:56 PM   #61
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Animal Hybrids (Big Cats)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr8iW...eature=related

Cute.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:54 PM   #62
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

This goes to show how much stronger, faster, smarter, pretty much everything-er cats are than dogs/wolves/hyenas etc.

Except pets. Pet cats are lame.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:07 PM   #63
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

I love lions. I really wish lions were tame enough to have as pets. That would be awesome. But they aren't, so that won't happen. I love them though. They're cool. Have the women do all the work while they sit around and watch. Kinda funny. That, and they have multiple women, along with multiple kids, and are kings of the jungle. Theyre awesome.

My horoscope is Leo too, and i think thats why I like lions so much lol.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:11 PM   #64
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGlM8wM1NM

Cutest thing I've ever seen. Go to 2 minutes. He acts like he's one of them. lol

That baby panther is by far the cutest thing ever. I was in a foul mood all day today, and I got real soft and bitchlike when I saw it. I want one, right now.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:32 PM   #65
SHEED_ gangsta
I know everything

SHEED_ gangsta has decent reputationSHEED_ gangsta has decent reputation

I have a pet Siberian Tiger, I named him Sheed when I walk him it's super badasss and ppl runaway
SHEED_ gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:38 PM   #66
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEED_ gangsta
I have a pet Siberian Tiger, I named him Sheed when I walk him it's super badasss and ppl runaway

For real?

Canada allowz that. I gots to get my azz up there, and follow the lead of Princss Jasmine then.

I'm from Bangladesh and we're infamous for having theze bad boyz:

JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:25 PM   #67
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: