Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 11-09-2007, 07:47 AM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default games you are (or hoping to) attend this year?

I haven't been to a Cavs game in person since game 6 of the 2006 eastern conference semis vs. Detroit. MIGHT try to go to the Jan 25th game vs. phoenix, but that might be it for the year. It's a Friday night, and PHX is a fun team to watch. Anyone here planning any games? Also, what are the determining factors when you go? Is it b/c the game is a certain day of the week/a certain team is playing/promotional deal? Speaking of promotions, I wouldn't mind going to a bobblehead doll giveaway game, but those are always in the middle of the week
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 01:57 AM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: games you are (or hoping to) attend this year?

I don't think I'm even gonna make it to one this year. First time in over 10 years that i won't be going to at least one game. Money is just too tight and the rich bandwagoners bought up all the seats left that are worth sitting in. I wanted to go to the Denver game cuz my cousin and my girl both like AI and its right by Valentines day and his bday so it'd be perfect
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:20 PM   #3
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: games you are (or hoping to) attend this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I haven't been to a Cavs game in person since game 6 of the 2006 eastern conference semis vs. Detroit. MIGHT try to go to the Jan 25th game vs. phoenix, but that might be it for the year. It's a Friday night, and PHX is a fun team to watch. Anyone here planning any games? Also, what are the determining factors when you go? Is it b/c the game is a certain day of the week/a certain team is playing/promotional deal? Speaking of promotions, I wouldn't mind going to a bobblehead doll giveaway game, but those are always in the middle of the week
I want to go the Phoenix game you're talking about but I have a basketball game that night. My best friend is going tho. Suns are his team.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: