Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 11-11-2008, 10:11 PM   #16
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

76ers4life has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If you had to choose 1 work to describe our Sixers, what would it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
1) why trade miller? he's one of the best things about the sixers IMO.

2) iggy- nobody is going to take his huge contract with him underachieving like this. and if he wasn't underachieving then what would be the point of trading him?

3) i'm primarily a nets fan so could you explain who the sixers three-point shooters are?
He has an expiring contract he's going on 33 can't shoot he is very limited in what he can do scoring wise but I love his quarterback skills. This season for some reason he has been a turnover machine like the rest of the team.

Were stuck with iggy as much as I hate it this guy will never live up to that bogus contract he signed.

Marshall and Rush are our best shooters on the team one gets no time the other gets very little time if any at all. You could add in Thad and Williams in the mix as well they can hit from the arc nicely from time to time.

Why would you guys trade Jefferson he was one of the best things about the nets imo.

Last edited by 76ers4life : 11-11-2008 at 10:21 PM.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:24 PM   #17
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If you had to choose 1 word to describe our Sixers, what would it be?

thanks- i did see rush hit some shots tonight.

but other than being a mediocre shooter i don't see what you're talking about re: miller. his turnovers are only 1.33/game which is very good for a PG and his assists/turns is 4.25 which is again quite solid. to me he does whatever the team needs him to do on offense, although i haven't watched his defense too closely...

and i'm sure his contract his worthwhile, but who do you replace him with? lou williams is a scorer, not someone who can run an offense AFAIK.

EDIT: pretty sure RJ was moved to provide salary flexibility for the theoretical pursuit of lejames in 2010. also, probably because he was becoming selfish on offense and his defense was getting worse. his numbers looked good last season but he lost a lot of the glue stuff that made him special. beyond that, there may have been some closed-door conflicts as well.

Last edited by gigantes : 11-11-2008 at 10:36 PM.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: