Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #31
Zodiac
Local High School Star

Zodiac is considered somewhat coolZodiac is considered somewhat coolZodiac is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: 10 Worst NBA Franchises of All Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady6121
The Hawks are the most irrelevant franchise in the NBA, even the home crowd cheers for the road team for the most part. Stay mad f*ggot.
Get back to me when you aren't swinging off of Lebron's **** while desperately trying not to get pushed off the bandwagon
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:57 AM   #32
shady6121
NBA Fan

shady6121 has decent reputationshady6121 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac
Get back to me when you aren't swinging off of Lebron's **** while desperately trying not to get pushed off the bandwagon

Stay mad f*ggot.
shady6121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:11 AM   #33
Zodiac
Local High School Star

Zodiac is considered somewhat coolZodiac is considered somewhat coolZodiac is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Stay mad f*ggot.
says the guy who switches teams and is more than likely still a dumbass in high-school.

Come back to me when you actually get into the real world kid, all you are to me is a halfway wanna-be.

Oh and put the damn IPhone down and pay attention, whatever that teacher is teaching might help your sorry ass in the future.
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:13 AM   #34
shady6121
NBA Fan

shady6121 has decent reputationshady6121 has decent reputation

Quote:
says the guy who switches teams and is more than likely still a dumbass in high-school.

Come back to me when you actually get into the real world kid, all you are to me is a halfway wanna-be.

Oh and put the damn IPhone down and pay attention, whatever that teacher is teaching might help your sorry ass in the future.

Stay mad f*ggot.
shady6121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:13 AM   #35
CanYouDigIt
Banned

CanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

Stay mad f*ggot.
CanYouDigIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #36
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

Stay mad f*ggot
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:51 AM   #37
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wouldn't Bobcats at first because they are a new franchise "barely" 10 years old.
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:05 PM   #38
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
The Hawks are the most irrelevant franchise in the NBA, even the home crowd cheers for the road team for the most part. Stay mad f*ggot.
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:16 PM   #39
Johnny Jones
Russel Wilson = GOAT

Johnny Jones has decent reputationJohnny Jones has decent reputation

Quote:
1. LA Clippers
2. Charlotte Bobcats
3. New Orleans Pelicans
4. Toronto Raptors
5. Memphis Grizzlies
6. Washington Wizards
7. Cleveland Cavaliers
8. Milwaukee Bucks
9. Denver Nuggets
10. Atlanta Hawks
How can the Pelicans be on the list? It's a new franchise
Johnny Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:30 PM   #40
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Pacers have three titles, Nets have two. Back in the 70s ABA > NBA prior to the merger, ABA titles should count in NBA as well just like AFL titles do in NFL.

Where to start...

ABA was never better than the NBA. Their elite, top level players could certainly compete with the NBA's top, but the depth and strength of teams wasn't that close.

AFL titles don't count in the NFL.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: