Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Chauncey Billups-"I would like a chance at them, I'll tell you that much"

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Chauncey Billups-"I would like a chance at them, I'll tell you that much"

Good ! We aint worried in NY

Default Re: Chauncey Billups-"I would like a chance at them, I'll tell you that much"

come to Dallas instead Chauncey

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    You guys are screwed with or without Billups on your team. And the Jamaal Crawford deal I am hearing is almost out the door. Chandler doesnt make a big 3, at all. That is equal to saying if you guys brought in Joakim Noah (averaging 1 more rebound than tyson) that, that is a big 3.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

I don't think it happens, but that'd be a great addition for Miami.

NBA rookie of the year

Talents will be brought to South Beach...

Quote Originally Posted by Hernando
    You guys are screwed with or without Billups on your team. And the Jamaal Crawford deal I am hearing is almost out the door. Chandler doesnt make a big 3, at all. That is equal to saying if you guys brought in Joakim Noah (averaging 1 more rebound than tyson) that, that is a big 3.
    Who said anything about Chandler making a big three? Well, except for you that is.

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

A decent Center is obviously the priority for the Heat.. they have Chalmers and I think I speak for majority of fans when I say that we'd love to see rookie Norris Cole get a great amount of minutes..

that being said though.. if that PG is in Chauncey's caliber.. so be it..

Cuba

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923

The Heat were able to do damage last year with the corpse of Mike Bibby and Mario Chalmers, a 35 year old Billups is better than both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Who said anything about Chandler making a big three? Well, except for you that is.
    I hear multiple people on this forum. That is who I hear saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hernando
    In case you didn't notice, the goal of this game is winning, not assembling "big 3"s.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasi
    In case you didn't notice, the goal of this game is winning, not assembling "big 3"s.
    Never said that, I am just saying what the Idiotic Knicks fans are saying. That simply tyson equals a big 3. He doesn't.

Banned

With Bosh and Billups making up 0.5 each, I think they can now be officially called the Big 3.

Already posted and talked about yesterday.

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    A decent Center is obviously the priority for the Heat.. they have Chalmers and I think I speak for majority of fans when I say that we'd love to see rookie Norris Cole get a great amount of minutes..

that being said though.. if that PG is in Chauncey's caliber.. so be it..
    Agreed, 100%.