Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Can't wait till Lebron leaves Miami in 2014, and witness the royal Heat fanbase

Lebron becomes a FA in 2014, and I heard he will be taking his talent to the West Coast, Lakers, to join Kobe in a journey for another ring.

Can't wait until 2014 to really see how many true "HEAT" fans( since day 1) are here on ISH

Default Re: Can't wait till Lebron leaves Miami in 2014, and witness the royal Heat fanbase

Lebron would only leave Miami if Wade's career somehow ended or he completely dropped off in the next 12 months.

Default Re: Can't wait till Lebron leaves Miami in 2014, and witness the royal Heat fanbase

2014 Lakers starting Lineup...

PG: ?
    SG: ?
    SF: LeBron
    PF: ?
    C: Dwight

Dunking on everybody in the park chosen_wun's Avatar

Well im not a fan of any team.

And i can admit that unlike all the fake Laker fans on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_wun

I'm not expecting much from an April 2013 user.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

i sense bitterness here...

where will LBJ go ? to LA?

even if wade declines bosh is still there... can still be a deadly 1-2 combo.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_wun

Made no sense. Unless it was meant to.

Dunking on everybody in the park chosen_wun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    I'm not expecting much from an April 2013 user.
    LOL at April 2010.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    Lebron becomes a FA in 2014, and I heard he will be taking his talent to the West Coast, Lakers, to join Kobe in a journey for another ring.

Can't wait until 2014 to really see how many true "HEAT" fans( since day 1) are here on ISH
    Why you want this choker on the Lakers. I would prefer Kevin Durant and Dwight on the team than Lebron. Trust me - 2011 happened and it can happen again. There is nothing worse than getting to the finals, root for your team to death, hype the shit out of your franchise player and then see the guy crumble to pressure. Most embarrassing moment you can have as a fan, despite of course the letdown from losing. There is a reason Letisk fanboys make Kobe threads 24/7. They still haven't forgotten about 11'.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 04-30-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Saw a basketball once LuigiChambles's Avatar

Lakers Lineup in 2014

PG - Russell Westbrook
    SG - Kobe Bryant
    SF - LeBron James
    PF - Kevin Love
    C - Dwight Howard

I'll stay a Heat fan no matter what!
    Bookmark this sh*t!
    First NBA team I rooted for since '05!

College star

2014 Lakers starting Lineup...

PG: CP3
    SG: Redick
    SF: LeBron
    PF: Blake Griffin
    C: Dwight

Mehh, us Heat fans had good game discussions before LeBron came, and we will after LeBron leaves. If all the band wagoners dissapear it will make me happy.

Most new Heat fans are LeBron fans that have been following him since Cleveland. What's your point? Is there something wrong with that?

I'm pretty sure 90% of LeBron fans are way more knowledgeable about the history of basketball and don't make stupid ass arguments to discredit other great players like Kobe fans. Most of these Kobe fans started watching basketball when they got to the finals in 2008 from what I've seen anyway.

NBA rookie of the year

Ya, I'm sure LeBron is dying to leave Micky Arison, Pat Riley, and Spoelstra for that dumpster fire they have in LA right now, with Jim Buss running the show. Sounds realistic.
    Last edited by PJR; 04-30-2013 at 08:38 PM.