Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 11-04-2006, 07:46 PM   #16
LakerFan1086
Serious playground baller

LakerFan1086 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Lakers shot 55%
Sonics shot 45%

Lakers attempted 48 FTs
Sonics attempted 16 FTs

It was in LA

Yet it went down to the last minute

Next is in Seattle, and I doubt

1. Lakers Get 3 times as many FTs
2. Lakers shoot 70% in the 1st Q
3. Lakers win

Quote:

"We deserved to win that game"
-Bob Hill

he commented alot on the "clear" fouls by Turiaf near the end

Please tell me your not complaining about that rebounding call though. Because if you watch that play again, odom had the rebound and wilcox came over the back and took it from him and there was no call on that it was only fair that it would'nt get called both ways.

Plus I don't really care what Bob Hill says ..

I give you guys props though your team played well. Too much outside shooting though i think thats a tough way to win or get fouls. Thats one of the reasons that the foul calls we're happening for you guys. Much closer than I expected though. Good game.
LakerFan1086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 09:05 PM   #17
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Overall should be a good game. I hope Bynum do his thing again you guys. Somebody have a golden beer for me Lets play B-Ball thats what its all about...
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 09:21 PM   #18
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Earl Watson needs to be on the court for crunch time. We all know Ray Ray and Shard will come to play every night, the xfactors for the Sonics are Wcubed: Watson, Wilkins, and Wilcox.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 10:07 AM   #19
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default sonics/lakers nov 5 2006

here we go again:

L.A. Lakers at Sonics

6 tonight at KeyArena

TV/Radio: FSN/KTTH (770 AM)

Records: Sonics 0-2, Lakers 3-0

Bottom line: The Sonics are trying to avoid their first 0-3 start since 1985. Their worst start is 0-7 in 1969. Tonight's game is the second of a home-and-home set between the teams. The Lakers won 118-112 on Friday at the Staples Center. The Sonics' next home game is Nov. 15 against Philadelphia.

Injuries: Sonics C Johan Petro (irregular heartbeat) is probable; G Kareem Rush (strained groin) is questionable. Lakers C Chris Mihm (right ankle surgery), C Kwame Brown (rotator cuff bruise) and G Aaron McKie (disc inflammation) are out.

Percy Allen

P Lakers HT PPG
F Lamar Odom 6-10 28.0
F Luke Walton 6-8 15.3
C Andrew Bynum 7-0 10.7
G Kobe Bryant 6-6 23.0
G Smush Parker 6-4 8.7

P Sonics HT PPG
F Chris Wilcox 6-10 14.0
F Rashard Lewis 6-10 26.5
C Mouhamed Sene 6-11 0.0
G Ray Allen 6-5 26.0
G Luke Ridnour 6-1 17.0

with the crowd behind them, ray ray shooting the lights out and a sense of desperation, the sonics will have a great game

rbp prediction: sonics by 13

rbp's prediction record: 1-1
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 01:37 PM   #20
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

I like the prediction RBP

I need the Sonics to win
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 02:48 PM   #21
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
I like the prediction RBP

I need the Sonics to win

i like your gp avatar--- dont worry the sonics have it in the bag
Old 11-05-2006, 05:42 PM   #22
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
i like your gp avatar--- dont worry the sonics have it in the bag
Yeah I have a STRONG feeling that they are winning this game too

1st time BOTH of us are really saying Seattle will win...
Old 11-05-2006, 09:37 PM   #23
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Glove who did you make that bet with?

BTW is the game on national tv?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 12:22 AM   #24
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
Glove who did you make that bet with?

BTW is the game on national tv?
Laker Dynasty

Check the main forum
Old 11-06-2006, 12:23 AM   #25
Glove_20
The Expert

Congrats RBP

We were both VERY right

I knew it, we both predicted double digit wins, OF COUSE Seattle was gonna win

Old 11-06-2006, 08:21 AM   #26
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

good work by your boys!

When Ray and Shard get it going together, Seattle look unstoppable. I think your success may rest in Lewis's consistency this year, as well as Wilcox crashing the boards night in night out.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 07:22 PM   #27
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh
good work by your boys!

When Ray and Shard get it going together, Seattle look unstoppable. I think your success may rest in Lewis's consistency this year, as well as Wilcox crashing the boards night in night out.

agreed

i hope they bring the swagger of the laker win to the road trip...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: