Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 05-02-2007, 03:37 PM   #16
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation
Default Re: We Need A Big Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
if we got KG we'd own the East... but i doubt it...

we couldnt come close to being able to afford him without giving up a lot
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 01:33 PM   #17
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

yea i kno who could we get on that will be on the free agent market in the off season...b/c we don't have any draft picks...
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:50 PM   #18
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
yea i kno who could we get on that will be on the free agent market in the off season...b/c we don't have any draft picks...
No one. That is, unless the organization can get rid of some of these over-blown contracts, which is very unlikely.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 06:23 PM   #19
STelfair31

Sasha and Varejao good players but i cant stand watchin them play..
Old 05-03-2007, 08:27 PM   #20
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Sasha and Varejao good players but i cant stand watchin them play..
That's odd.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 10:08 PM   #21
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
That's odd.

yeah. How cant you stand watching varejao. Or pavlovic, our like only consistant three pt shooter?
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 10:19 AM   #22
STelfair31

no doubt their good but i cant stand watchin them.. Damon Jones is a good
3pt shooter but its either he's hot or he's cold... i thought when we picked up Donyell we'd be set but it didn't work out... What is y'll feelin on Shannon Brown was that a good pick for us?? he was a star at MSU..
Old 05-04-2007, 10:06 PM   #23
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

What about Pau gasol?He asked for a trade and would compliment Lebron greatly.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 06:58 PM   #24
travelmonkey
Can barely lace up my sneakers

travelmonkey has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
What the Cavs need isn't new players, it's holding onto Varejao and Pavlovic, while building a better flow offensively.

I really disagree. Both of those players are expendable for you guys. Varejao is a nice role player but he's 1-dimensional and is a bit overrated. It's easy to get a lot of rebounds when you don't do anything else. Pavlovic has been a nice surprise to make up for the huge disappointment that is Larry Hughes. But Pavlovic has no ups, I mean none, and every time he matches up with someone with a little athleticism he's toast. Can't get a shot off over anyone. Both Varejao and Pavlovic are solid players but nothing special, and definitely expendible if needed to build a real champion, which the Cavs are not at this point.
I'd say what they really need is a point guard, Bibby would be perfect. Also, I'd end the Larry Hughes experiment. If Kenyon Martin comes back healthy I'd consider seeing if Denver will take Hughes for KMart and JR Smith. KMart's and Hughes's contract will almost cancel each other out and I think both teams would be better after the trade. If Denver needs something to sweeten the deal I'd throw in Varejao for Reggie Evans and I'd think they'd take it. Same type of player but Vajejao's a big better.
That would make the deal Hughes and Varejao for KMart, JR Smith and Evans. I think both teams would be better.

Last edited by travelmonkey : 05-05-2007 at 07:00 PM.
travelmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 02:39 PM   #25
STelfair31

yea Larry Hughes has been a disappointment i thought when the Wizards let go of him and we signed him i thought he would help alot but not so...i felt that way about Donyell and D-Jones...
Old 05-11-2007, 12:16 PM   #26
King James23
Can barely lace up my sneakers

King James23 has an OK reputation so far

Im gonna have to go with a center instead of a PG. LJ can bring the ball up the court, and he has the size and shot.

But Ilgauskas is just not getting it done in the paint for them.
King James23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 01:15 PM   #27
STelfair31

KJ 23 is right then Center position is the need... but the fans and the execs want a pg...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: