Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default BLM is honestly a terrorist organization/movement

Banned

Default Re: BLM is honestly a terrorist organization/movement

Everyone has been saying this since this shit began. It has only been the lefties enabling them that allowed Dallas to happen.

Banned

"Kill White People"

"Kill White Cops"

Honestly, white Americans have no room to talk about terrorism/racism.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    Honestly, Americans of every skin color have every single right to talk about terrorism/racism.

How can someone be so stupid as to not recognise that this is a bigoted statement? Methinks they have plenty of right to talk about it considering racism towards them (like your post) is the only racism that's really acceptable in modern America.

People are always saying "white Americans" can't do this or that because they are white, and getting away with it. If you said the same thing regarding blacks you would lose your job.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta

How can someone be so stupid as to not recognise that this is a bigoted statement? Methinks they have plenty of right to talk about it considering racism towards them (like your post) is the only racism that's really acceptable in modern America.

People are always saying "white Americans" can't do this or that because they are white, and getting away with it. If you said the same thing regarding blacks you would lose your job.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta

How can you start and base your society around racism and then be mad at the people you're racist to for being mad at you?

Banned

How can you start and base your society around racism and then be mad at the people you're racist to for being mad at you?
    Give it it a rest.

This guy and the others in this thread still can't fathom that blacks are killing more people in America at a higher rate AND more white people are being killed by cops.

Then they want to scream racist, when the facts are that whites are the ones who could easily cry racism in this example.

There is plenty of white racism in the workplace. I know that in my country, indigenous are afforded incentives and employment allocations in all government jobs. Which means, white people are discriminated against and its only through MEDIA and the SJW/Liberal left who are pushing this agenda of white racism. Immigrants are given handouts and possessions before they have earnt a cent.

Cherry picking at its finest.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    This guy and the others in this thread still can't fathom that blacks are killing more people in America at a higher rate AND more white people are being killed by cops.

Then they want to scream racist, when the facts are that whites are the ones who could easily cry racism in this example.

There is plenty of white racism in the workplace. I know that in my country, indigenous are afforded incentives and employment allocations in all government jobs. Which means, white people are discriminated against and its only through MEDIA and the SJW/Liberal left who are pushing this agenda of white racism. Immigrants are given handouts and possessions before they have earnt a cent.

Indigenous are different to blacks though. Indigenous have had their entire way of life destroyed and their land forcibly taken from them.

Blacks have had every advantage in hand for the past two decades and are waging a war against an enemy that does not exist.

The two groups are not in the slightest comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Indigenous are different to blacks though. Indigenous have had their entire way of life destroyed and their land forcibly taken from them.

Blacks have had every advantage in hand for the past two decades and are waging a war against an enemy that does not exist.

The two groups are not in the slightest comparable.

I'm comparing on the basis of minority group mentality.

You feed them the victim card and they will reach for it. I had to work for everything in my life and so have the pensioners and war vets of this world. Yet we seem to want to give it away to people that aren't earning it.

World succession has been happening since the start of the human race. To make amends for every example of displacement would mean that every country should be held to the same standard. Some countries have been overthrown by numerous successions, do we give handouts to all of them too?

Banned

I'm comparing on the basis of minority group mentality.

You feed them the victim card and they will reach for it. I had to work for everything in my life and so have the pensioners and war vets of this world. Yet we seem to want to give it away to people that aren't earning it.

World succession has been happening since the start of the human race. To make amends for every example of displacement would mean that every country should be held to the same standard. Some countries have been overthrown by numerous successions, do we give handouts to all of them to?

It's different to me because I see what Australia was like for the past 50,000 years and what it has now become. And I am saying this as someone from America.

If you're not Indigenous, or if you're in Australia and you don't want to integrate you don't belong in Australia. I'm with you on this, man. I don't want forced immigration/multiculturalism but there's so much shit the governments have done which are absolutely disgusting.

The rampant overdevelopment of Queensland which the mining industry continue to try to push, the outright plunder, stealing, and robbing of Indigenous land is far worse than giving Indigenous some advantages, few of which they even take, and they are such a small population of the country.

If you ever lived in America and had to spend time around blacks you'd come back here and realise how special the Indigenous are.

Who said anything about black violence and whites being killed by cops?

In the US minorities are given incentives and initiatives to balance the unjust of white Americans.

You guys cry about blacks creating an organization which raises awareness of the problems their facing, yet the KKK have public rallies, and no one says anything about it.

Who said anything about black violence and whites being killed by cops?

In the US minorities are given incentives and initiatives to balance the unjust of white Americans.

You guys cry about blacks creating an organization which raises awareness of the problems their facing, yet the KKK have public rallies, and no one says anything about it.
    No one says anything about the KKK?

Your trolling has been exposed