Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Dwight Howard: "Hopefully they'll start supporting me the way they need to"

Default Re: Dwight Howard: "Hopefully they'll start supporting me the way they need to"

Why the heck did the Lakers trade for someone who clearly wanted nothing to do with the Lakers???

Yea I understand that LA has a lot going for it from many people perspective but there are a few people out there that are just not cut out for LA. Seems, like Howard was aware that he wasn't an LA type but the Lakers still pursued him.

Default Re: Dwight Howard: "Hopefully they'll start supporting me the way they need to"

How does this guy have ANY fans? No seriously ...

NBA lottery pick

Not that I don

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Really hope Kobe undercuts him in practice.

I don't think there is a player I've lost more respect for in the last 4 years than Dwight Howard. Just shut up and play. If I was the Lakers coaching staff I wouldn't allow him to talk to the media at all.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised if he starts crying when laker fans start booing him at home.

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

2 years of his prime and Howard is known more for what he's done off the court more than what he's actually done on it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    Why the heck did the Lakers trade for someone who clearly wanted nothing to do with the Lakers???

Yea I understand that LA has a lot going for it from many people perspective but there are a few people out there that are just not cut out for LA. Seems, like Howard was aware that he wasn't an LA type but the Lakers still pursued him.
    Howard is most definitely an LA guy and wants to be a Lakers guy too.

The problem here is that he's never been a second fiddle in his career. As great as Kobe is, I don't think Howard likes the idea of playing behind him.

There's definitely locker room issues between Dwight, Kobe, Pau and the head coach.

NBA sixth man of the year

Howard is not good enough to be a #1 option, IMO...It was forced in Orlando by putting a ton of shooters around him...

Jesus Christ... This guy is a joke.

This guy is straight up the biggest bitch in the league, not even close too.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
    I miss the old days when Yao was still in the league to keep Howard's ego in check...

Very good NBA starter

this team is imploding faster by the day...

Nash is probably like, "wtf did I get myself into?"

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Howard is most definitely an LA guy and wants to be a Lakers guy too.

The problem here is that he's never been a second fiddle in his career. As great as Kobe is, I don't think Howard likes the idea of playing behind him.

There's definitely locker room issues between Dwight, Kobe, Pau and the head coach.
    Even if he feels that way, hr should show it on the court. He needs to be about it.