Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Samoan Women

Default Re: Samoan Women

Oh yea, the kid ran into him; it's the same thing as a kid running into oncoming traffic and you calling the driver who hit him as being "reckless."

Give it up, your logic is unreasonable and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I agree. You can't just go doing dumb shit and expect an apology is good enough. I can tell you from experience how many times I had to apologize to someone. Should I be forgiven for it, probably not.

I don't think she should have hit the guy but I really don't blame her.

It's just that society is pussified and I fall in that category too. Although it was accident, I hate that people are crying about it, " oh no! I can't believe she punched him. "

The skater was obviously a kid, look at it this way, the mother just spanked the other kid in the form of a right cross.

Let's face it, a punch doesn't hurt unless it's a body shot to your organs. Even if he was knocked out, there is no pain.
    You're such a p*ssy.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Where did the conclusion she was samoan came from? Looks like a tropical beaner (Fillipino) to me.
    Go to hell you piece of shit

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    Go to hell you piece of shit
    Why are you getting all hostile and racist?

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Why are you getting all hostile and racist?
    Sorry, I was just not in the mood for your bs.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    Sorry, I was just not in the mood for your bs.
    Apology accepted.

The guy was just skating. It's not like he's on his cell phone and wrecklessly skating into a crowded area. The kid came out of nowhere; if you look at the video, he was skating in a clear path with the people walking on the other side, so yes, he was aware of his surroundings, hence why he skated in that right away in the first place. How the f*ck are you going to compare this guy to a drunk driver?

It was an accident. Pure and simple. There was absolutely no bad intentions from the kid.
    You are a dumbass. Do you understand the definitions of negligence and responsibility? He looked down to do a kickflip, eliminating any chance of him spotting the kid and then crashed into him. It doesn't matter if he has good or bad intentions. He made an irresponsible decision, which is something we all do from time to time. It doesn't mean we can't be held responsible for them. He's not 100% innocent in this situation. Negligence is something people are and should be held accounted regardless of intentions. Thus, not a pure accident.

I never compared him to a drunk driver dipshit.
    Oh yea, the kid ran into him; it's the same thing as a kid running into oncoming traffic and you calling the driver who hit him as being "reckless."

Give it up, your logic is unreasonable and stupid.
    That's not the same scenario. A driver would have less control over his car and he's not distracting himself in that situation like the skater was. Cars need much more force to stop. The driver doesn't have as much control over his situation because the large weight of the car and the car's breaking capabilities are the controlling factors, not the driver. This is all assuming that the kid ran into traffic at the last window of opportunity.

Your logical reasoning is on levels of a 5th grader.

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    You are a dumbass. Do you understand the definitions of negligence and responsibility? He looked down to do a kickflip, eliminating any chance of him spotting the kid and then crashed into him. It doesn't matter if he has good or bad intentions. He made an irresponsible decision, which is something we all do from time to time. It doesn't mean we can't be held responsible for them. He's not 100% innocent in this situation. Negligence is something people are and should be held accounted regardless of intentions. Thus, not a pure accident.

I never compared him to a drunk driver dipshit.

That's not the same scenario. A driver would have less control over his car and he's not distracting himself in that situation like the skater was. Cars need much more force to stop. The driver doesn't have as much control over his situation because the large weight of the car and the car's breaking capabilities are the controlling factors, not the driver. This is all assuming that the kid ran into traffic at the last window of opportunity.

Your logical reasoning is on levels of a 5th grader.
    1. He skated in a clear lane.

2. The boardwalk for walking was on the other side.

3. Clearly he's not the only skater since other people are using the other lane.

4. Little dumbsh*t runs right into him.

Saying his actions are negligent is the same thing as saying a guy who hits a jaywalker who jumps into ongoing traffic is negligent.

A drunk driver is negligent; this guy doesn't fit the definition.

Oh the Bealsanity

If people were still wondering, heres a layout of the park

Park has a skate park but they werent in the skate park at the time of the collision.

Chalk it up to shit happens. Mother though way overreacted. Just because your a woman doesn't mean you can punch people without repercussion.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    It took 20 seconds for her to slowly walk to come and punch the skater first instead of look after her kid first then then deal with the guy.
    btch was prob on her phone talking to some dude. bad parenting is bad parenting, i dont care how badass you think you are. not like the skater dude did it on purpose. fck stupid ppl like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    "You didn't see him, huh?"

Bitch, did you? Wtf is your retard baby doing walking around a skate park by himself? Where are you, ho? I would just press charges for assault. No need to smash her head open with the skateboard because then you'll have a thousand dumbasses trying to kill you. Press charges since it was obviously caught on tape.
    i hope he does

Stupid uneducated black woman prolly feeding the kid on welfare stupid bitch prolly had the kid when she was sleeping around ****ing fat hoe looking like black trash

Quote Originally Posted by Haks
    Stupid[color=red],[/color] uneducated black woman[color=red], who is probably[/color] feeding the kid on welfare[color=red]. S[/color]tupid bitch [color=red]probably[/color] had the kid when she was sleeping around[color=red].[/color] ****ing fat hoe[color=red], who[/color] look[color=red]s[/color] like black trash[color=red].[/color]
    @ calling anyone "uneducated" and then proceeding to display your own lack of an education.

Quote Originally Posted by Haks
    Stupid uneducated black woman prolly feeding the kid on welfare stupid bitch prolly had the kid when she was sleeping around ****ing fat hoe looking like black trash

1. He skated in a clear lane.

2. The boardwalk for walking was on the other side.

3. Clearly he's not the only skater since other people are using the other lane.

4. Little dumbsh*t runs right into him.

Saying his actions are negligent is the same thing as saying a guy who hits a jaywalker who jumps into ongoing traffic is negligent.

A drunk driver is negligent; this guy doesn't fit the definition.
    I'm starting to think that you don't read anything except for 10 words. You literally do not address a majority of my points.

The skater was negligent because he chose to do a kickflip without taking precaution. He should have noticed that there was a kid running around far before he performed the kickflip. Is this accident 100% his fault? No, but he had a role in it occurring. In both situations of drunk driving and this accident, the one operating the mode of transportation could have prevented the collision. That's what makes both cases negligent.

That's an open boardwalk, there are no skateboard lanes and pedestrian lanes. Since the boardwalk is open ended, people walk in whatever side and whatever direction they want. There are no indicators seen on the video that would even hint that there are suggested lanes for certain kinds of users.

You aren't even deducing anything, you are just making up dumb shit as you go.