Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Jimmer video. Ive watched him a bit this year and I cant decide on a prediction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJnS88rQSKI

Eddie House? Ben Gordon? Curry? Better? There are people talking him up as a #1 pick and people saying he should go undrafted. I dont think ive ever seen this big a difference in where the supporters and haters of a player have him ranked.

Say your team has the...9th pick.

Too early for him?

Banned

Default Re: Jimmer video. Ive watched him a bit this year and I cant decide on a prediction.

Eddie House?

I rule the local playground Chicago Brawls's Avatar

Default Re: Jimmer video. Ive watched him a bit this year and I cant decide on a prediction.

Luke Ridnour.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Post-prime Jason Terry with even more range. Lottery for sure.

15-20 pick

Banned

Jimmr Crossover is below the radar skill.

Donald Glover

I have the 9th pick I'm not drafting Jimmer. Borderline lottery high 20's guy.

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Matt maloney reincarnate.. I heard pat riley was looking at him. If he falls in the 2nd round, thats cool. I just like his shooting, nothing else.
    Last edited by ashbelly; 03-20-2011 at 06:48 PM.

I'm not taking Jimmer with the 9th pick. I don't see a way to use him besides running off screens or shooting spot ups. Not worth it at 9.

Good High School Starter kabalcage's Avatar

Jimmer reminds me a lot of Gilbert Arenas in that he uses his body well to finish against bigger bodies and randomly chucks up deep threes. He also posses a very good handle and has pretty good court vision, the kid doesn't make many mistakes.

I'm not worried about his ability to stick in the league; if Juan Carlos Navarro can stick, then I'm sure a more talented player can stick as well. The big red flags are that he's old (22) and white which will definitely hurt his draft stock. Since the draft class is so poor, I'm 100% sure he'll be drafted in the first round. I'd peg him in the late lottery where he invariably lands onto the Utah Jazz.

His ceiling is a sixth man and his floor is a journeyman.

Quote Originally Posted by kabalcage
    Jimmer reminds me a lot of Gilbert Arenas in that he uses his body well to finish against bigger bodies and randomly chucks up deep threes. He also posses a very good handle and has pretty good court vision, the kid doesn't make many mistakes.

I'm not worried about his ability to stick in the league; if Juan Carlos Navarro can stick, then I'm sure a more talented player can stick as well. The big red flags are that he's old (22) and white which will definitely hurt his draft stock. Since the draft class is so poor, I'm 100% sure he'll be drafted in the first round. I'd peg him in the late lottery where he invariably lands onto the Utah Jazz.

I'm sorry but what makes you think he is more talented than Juan Carlos Navarro.

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kabalcage

Gilbert arenas ?? This guy is matt maloney. And i bet his career will follow the same route as matt's.

Local High School Star

^ racists

Great song choice.

KBlaze, I have a song request. Can you make it happen?

No.@9

People tout his range but he's shooting from regular NBA distance.

And being in Utah I've seen a lot of him.

He's more creative off the bounce than people give him credit for, but realistically, he jacks up some HORRIBLE shots. Not squared up, defender in the face, with no rebounder in position.

He won't be able to get away with that in the pros.

2nd round....bench player, spark off bench.