Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-16-2009, 08:17 PM   #16
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

Default Re: Who are the Top 5 Dumbest posters on ISH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i gotta disagree with you here. so anyone who defends yao is now RG? iLOVENBA doesnt defend yao as vehemently or take it as personal as RG does, and he also gives dwight alot more credit then RG ever did.

read the thread man. Itruwarrior (rg alt account) ADMITS that iLoveNBA is him, and he is posting with it because his itruwarrior account had been banned. In that thread RG admits he is iLoveNba
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:19 PM   #17
AirJordan23
Local High School Star

Quote:
i gotta disagree with you here. so anyone who defends yao is now RG? iLOVENBA doesnt defend yao as vehemently or take it as personal as RG does, and he also gives dwight alot more credit then RG ever did.
It's not about his man crush on Yao. Well, it is to some extent. But, his posting style makes it blatantly obvious that RG = ilovenba. Seriously, he just showed up right after his RG account got banned. Co-incidence much?
AirJordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:20 PM   #18
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

dumbest posters?

cantstop
alpha wolf
hall of fame aka bulls aka 2333
TH50

whats the name of that ****ing tool bag that has "please believe lilojmayos disciple" in his sig? that guy actually has such a lack of life that he idolises posters on this board!!!! and not just any posters, two of the biggest morons on here, and he wants to be their disciple there have been some loosers in the world but this guy surely in king of them all.

in a different cat is please believe, its not that he is reaaly dumb, hes just a dick head to the fullest.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:24 PM   #19
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
read the thread man. Itruwarrior (rg alt account) ADMITS that iLoveNBA is him, and he is posting with it because his itruwarrior account had been banned. In that thread RG admits he is iLoveNba
ok , i didnt read the entire thread, just the first few posts that he made.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:24 PM   #20
supersmashbros
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
I don't see the point of starting a new account on the same forum. I am guessing he did this under a different email address. I've done that before, and successfully gotten away, but if you get caught the second time, does that lead to an automatic ban?
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #21
rezznor
Nosetradamus

well, if we are talking dumb, as in sheer lack of IQ and intelligence, Charlie Z has to be top 1 or 2. That dude is seriously stupid and delusional, with a bit of Tourettes syndrome on the side.

Last edited by rezznor : 07-16-2009 at 08:29 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:29 PM   #22
supersmashbros
Good college starter

Quote:
well, if we are talking dumb, as in sheer lack of IQ and intelligence, Charlie Z has to be top 1 or 2. That dude is seriously whack and stupid.
Oh, how could I forgot about that guy. I haven't seen around recently, but his stupidity has been mentioned many times. He seems to be a huge troll and aggressor (which might explain why he is a semi-pro boxer with a bad-ass, I don't take any sheet attitude).
Old 07-16-2009, 08:32 PM   #23
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

I think every single poster here has the book smarts of Steven Hawking mixed with the street smarts of Keyser Soze and the pimp game Hugh Hefner...

without all that it would have been impossible to register here...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #24
supersmashbros
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I think every single poster here has the book smarts of Steven Hawking mixed with the street smarts of Keyser Soze and the pimp game Hugh Hefner...

without all that it would have been impossible to register here...
Who says so?
Old 07-17-2009, 01:27 AM   #25
FIXED
PleezeBelieve Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
dumbest posters?

cantstop
alpha wolf
hall of fame aka bulls aka 2333
TH50

whats the name of that ****ing tool bag that has "please believe lilojmayos disciple" in his sig? that guy actually has such a lack of life that he idolises posters on this board!!!! and not just any posters, two of the biggest morons on here, and he wants to be their disciple there have been some loosers in the world but this guy surely in king of them all.

in a different cat is please believe, its not that he is reaaly dumb, hes just a dick head to the fullest.

me
FIXED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:31 AM   #26
AtticusPigeon11
Dunking on everybody in the park

Are we talking retarded in their opinions or IQ dumb or just robotically can't think for themselves/repeating themselves many times expecting different results. Cuz if that's the case

GoRapz - Vietnamese ********* who's bad at everything low-class Asians are, and retarded at academics too. Hmmm, where does all that blessed brainpower go to?

YoungGrease - I can't stress how much you SHOULDN't listen to this guy. His whole schtick is that he's an underprivileged minority making it into law school, but he's definitely pretty darn stupid. Defends kobe irrationally to the bone, is not familiar with the term "play cousin" and straight up sucks at most mental aspects.

brwnman - Generally, a f*cking idiot and a disgrace to Desi people.

gencbiba - Impressionable little slut who has no common sense and just straight up sucks at interacting with others.

twolvesfan - Nice guy, but definitely lackluster in the brain department.

Young Hawker - Vastly improved nowadays, but complete bonehead in the past.

White Chocolate - JUST. A. STRAIGHT. UP. PHUCKING. IDIOT.

iTruWarrior - No explanation necessary, thanks to previous posters.

Most people who think Starface and cartmanclone are genuine idiots. Poor psychological ability. Allowing logical mental evaluation to take a backseat to stinged-emotions.

Last edited by AtticusPigeon11 : 07-17-2009 at 01:51 AM.
AtticusPigeon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:37 AM   #27
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmashbros
I dominate myself!

Additionally, I'll add Hoodlum Science
Canadian Baller
RocketsGreatness
Maniak
Primetime
oh the horror

Attempting to nominate yourself AND making a strong case for yourself in the same post. Impressive.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:52 AM   #28
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtticusPigeon11
Are we talking retarded in their opinions or IQ dumb or just robotically can't think for themselves/repeating themselves many times expecting different results. Cuz if that's the case

GoRapz - Vietnamese ********* who's bad at everything low-class Asians are, and retarded at academics too. Hmmm, where does all that blessed brainpower go to?

YoungGrease - I can't stress how much you SHOULDN't listen to this guy. His whole schtick is that he's an underprivileged minority making it into law school, but he's definitely pretty darn stupid. Defends kobe irrationally to the bone, is not familiar with the term "play cousin" and straight up sucks at most mental aspects.

brwnman - Generally, a f*cking idiot and a disgrace to Desi people.

gencbiba - Impressionable little slut who has no common sense and just straight up sucks at interacting with others.

twolvesfan - Nice guy, but definitely lackluster in the brain department.

Young Hawker - Vastly improved nowadays, but complete bonehead in the past.

White Chocolate - JUST. A. STRAIGHT. UP. PHUCKING. IDIOT.

iTruWarrior - No explanation necessary, thanks to previous posters.

Most people who think Starface and cartmanclone are genuine idiots. Poor psychological ability. Allowing logical mental evaluation to take a backseat to stinged-emotions.

I don't know what it was that made me improve. I think I just started to spell all my words instead of saying, "ur, u, r, k" etc....and stopped getting online mad (never transferred into real life).

But everything I said when I was in high school about me going to A&M, #1 school in the nation, gonna get job, make bank...has all happened. Gotta give me credit for that. Now I just gotta focus on laying the pipe down.

Last edited by Hawker : 07-17-2009 at 01:55 AM.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:55 AM   #29
AtticusPigeon11
Dunking on everybody in the park

I'd think it was the trip to Malaysia/Singapore and forcing you to exit the constraints of Texan thinking.
AtticusPigeon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:57 AM   #30
J000
ISH #1 AFGHAN

1. pete's - his appetite for troll food is downright incurable. This guy will do anything to grab attention by acting like a jackass and mocking afghans. In reality, he has no balls to confront any afghans because he cowers in his asian face behind the computer.

2. johnedegreen - one of the few posters to call people out but is unable to dish anything in return and ends up playing the "nice guy role" at the end. True dumbass of ISH.

3. Killbot - contributes nothing on ISH but posts in that stupid thread he tries to accomplish. This guy is a staple on anyone's list. Absolutely uneccesary, sits back and dines on tortillas and types on the same thread about random bullshit.
J000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: