Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-24-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
d-_-b
Look Of Dissaproval

Default Four boys (9-14) rape 8-year old girl. Girl's dad to police: "I don't want her back.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32122954...me_and_courts/

****ing **** that father is a disgrace to men everywhere. Bets are off when it comes to my family, if i was him, I would have shot those kids and been like put me away.
d-_-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:39 PM   #2
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Default Re: Four boys (9-14) rape 8-year old girl. Girl's dad to police: "I don't want her back.

f*cking hell.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:39 PM   #3
Brujesino
Stephen Kerry

Default Re: Four boys (9-14) rape 8-year old girl. Girl's dad to police: "I don't want her back.

Quote:
The outrage over the allegations has intensified when police said the girl's parents criticized her after the attack and blamed her for bringing shame on the family.

"The father told the case worker and an officer in her presence that he didn't want her back. He said 'Take her, I don't want her,'" Hill said.

Hill cited the family's background as the reason the family shunned the girl. All five children are refugees from the West African nation of Liberia.

In some parts of Africa, women often are blamed for being raped for enticing men or simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Girls who are raped often are shunned by their families.

this is so wrong
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:39 PM   #4
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-_-b

****ing **** that father is a disgrace to men everywhere. Bets are off when it comes to my family, if i was him, I would have shot those kids and been like put me away.
You would have shot some kids? How does that make the situation any better?
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:40 PM   #5
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Yep, take those little fuckers out behind the courthouse and toss burlap sacks over their heads so you don't get your hands dirty when you blow away each one of those punks with a 12 gauge.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #6
Brujesino
Stephen Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Yep, take those little fuckers out behind the courthouse and toss burlap sacks over their heads so you don't get your hands dirty when you blow away each one of those punks with a 12 gauge.

exactly

that is how i would feel if my 8 year old girl got raped like this i'll gladly go to jail for this
Old 07-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #7
IcanzIIravor
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:

Pretty f'd up, but sounds like the girl will be better off in the long run away from a house hold and father with that type of mentality. Outside perhaps the nine year old I'd say the boys should definitely be tried as adults.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:44 PM   #8
d-_-b
Look Of Dissaproval

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
You would have shot some kids? How does that make the situation any better?

If four kids took your 8 year old daughter to shed and raped her what would you do. I would kill them or try my hardest too because they just violated my child who will most likely be scarred forever. I'm not trying to make the situation better, no court is going to give the boys the punishment they deserve.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:46 PM   #9
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
If four kids took your 8 year old daughter to shed and raped her what would you do. I would kill them or try my hardest too because they just violated my child who will most likely be scarred forever.
That isnt the best solution. What would your kid do without a father?
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:47 PM   #10
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Default Re: Four boys (9-14) rape 8-year old girl. Girl's dad to police: "I don't want her ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
But they have no idea what they are doing...

Dave Chappelle: decide how old 15 really is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnKpgK3geWA.

If a 15 year old can get tried as an adult for murder or rape, then they sure as hell better be able to choose a sexual partner. Either they understand their actions or they don't. It's clear these little bastards understood what they were doing was wrong, and I fully support the maximum punishment. But this should keep showing how illogical and contradictory our social view on crime and punishment at these ages can be.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:50 PM   #11
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Default Re: Four boys (9-14) rape 8-year old girl. Girl's dad to police: "I don't want her ba

at you guys saying you'd kill em. you'd regret that 3 days into your life sentence
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:50 PM   #12
d-_-b
Look Of Dissaproval

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
But they have no idea what they are doing...

Dave Chappelle: decide how old 15 really is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnKpgK3geWA.

If a 15 year old can get tried as an adult for murder or rape, then they sure as hell better be able to choose a sexual partner. Either they understand their actions or they don't.

This was premeditated, they lured her in the shed by offering her gum and then they proceeded to rape her. So to a certain degree they did know what they were doing. 12+ and you most likely know what sex is and i'm betting the only one that doesn't know is the girl.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #13
d-_-b
Look Of Dissaproval

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
at you guys saying you'd kill em. you'd regret that 3 days into your life sentence
At that moment I doubt any of us would think clearly. I am just saying what would be going through my head at the moment. The regret and everything come after but at that moment I could probably claim momentary insanity.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:53 PM   #14
d-_-b
Look Of Dissaproval

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
That isnt the best solution. What would your kid do without a father?
I am just saying what would be going through my head at the moment, at that time I doubt I would be able to think logically.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:53 PM   #15
Brujesino
Stephen Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt

probably regret getting caught

but i think i can live with the fact that i killled 4 kids knowing they raped my 8 year old daughter
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: