Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
YAWN
Very good NBA starter

Default starcraft

was going through some old boxes and found my starcraft cd. anyone still play this thing?
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:04 PM   #2
sixerfan82
College star

Default Re: starcraft

starcraft 2 is about to come out IIRC, it's possible on bnet, but i dunno. Never played it myself
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:06 PM   #3
Snoop_Cat
Banned

i go on bnet every now and then. though, i havent played actual games in year(s) though, stick to ums
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #4
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Im active in ladder matches and even though I just got slaughterd last night im still in the top 1000. Im getting a new comp for SCII for sure because no way in hell will I allow myself to lag through that game...

srsly, has anybody seen the screenshots/demos?!?!? omg, cant wait
--->yes, it makes me sound like a teenage girl when I say that, but im rediculously jacked up for this game
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 06:29 PM   #5
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
Im active in ladder matches and even though I just got slaughterd last night im still in the top 1000. Im getting a new comp for SCII for sure because no way in hell will I allow myself to lag through that game...

srsly, has anybody seen the screenshots/demos?!?!? omg, cant wait
--->yes, it makes me sound like a teenage girl when I say that, but im rediculously jacked up for this game
step your game up
http://kotaku.com/5305839/learn-star...blooded-korean

Quote:
Hi, my name is ByunTae from South Korea. I have been playing Starcraft since 1998 and I was born and raised in Korea. I'm 100% full blooded Korean, meaning I have been gifted with unparallel talent to master any video game, particularly, Starcraft: Brood War. I'm also experienced in Counter-Strike, I am able to perform bunny hops, my best score on a public 32 player game was 171-2 with 170 kill streak. I'm offering my expertise in Starcraft to be taught to non-Koreans that wishes to have the skill of a Korean player.

My lessons will result in:
Faster APM (actions per minute) - average professional gamers range from 250-550. Average player is about 100.
Better Win/Loss Ratio
Chance to become a professional gamer in Korea - Celebrity status, especially for foreigners, like Guillaume Patry (Grrr...) and Bertrand Grospellier (Elky)
Bragging rights, that you're as good as a Korean in Starcraft
You will be called a hacker because you're so good.
Korean girls will be intrigued that you're such a good Starcraft player.

My lessons are offered to only non-Koreans or American born Koreans because they lack the blessing from the Gaming God, Norazi.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: