Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Unhappy A Great Depression is likely coming

The US is nearing an unprecedented 30 million people in unemployment, oil just went negative triggering deflation, feds printing trillions and trillions of unprecedented debt, whole country is divided on whether to reopen economy or not. Just complete disarray all over. Stock market crash is inevitable once people realize that only through work can stocks increase value.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. Hide yo money. A Great Depression is likely coming. One like we've never seen.

Default Re: A Great Depression is likely coming

Quote Originally Posted by dreamshake View Post
    The US is nearing an unprecedented 30 million people in unemployment, oil just went negative triggering deflation, feds printing trillions and trillions of unprecedented debt, whole country is divided on whether to reopen economy or not. Just complete disarray all over. Stock market crash is inevitable once people realize that only through work can stocks increase value.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. Hide yo money. A Great Depression is likely coming. One like we've never seen.
    STFU Donny

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

dumb mother****ers still holding tight to the shutdown though.

"cure is worse than the disease"

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    dumb mother****ers still holding tight to the shutdown though.

"cure is worse than the disease"
    shut up

stupid admin get a life

Not airballing my layups anymore

Deflation is hitting but it will be followed by massive amounts of inflation if not hyperinflation based on how much the fed continues to intervene.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/23/world...rnd/index.html

asteroid coming tomorrow

all gonna die

it wears a facemask

u dead

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
    Deflation is hitting but it will be followed by massive amounts of inflation if not hyperinflation based on how much the fed continues to intervene.
    Inflation and deflation both happening as we speak. The net result? Normalcy?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Oh brother

Theres always new reports about Earth like planets being found in the universe now a days... Whenever I stumbled upon these articles I always thought to myself there is absolutely no way in hell that other humans in other planets are living like we are with a money system.. they just simply live and have fun day to day. I feel as though the humans today are starting to see that. Its going to be a long time before people want to get back to work especially with unemployment checks being sent every week

Thanks, captain obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove View Post
    Theres always new reports about Earth like planets being found in the universe now a days... Whenever I stumbled upon these articles I always thought to myself there is absolutely no way in hell that other humans in other planets are living like we are with a money system.. they just simply live and have fun day to day. I feel as though the humans today are starting to see that. Its going to be a long time before people want to get back to work especially with unemployment checks being sent every week
    What the ****? They’re ALL living in monetary system driven societies except the ones that have evolved to have robot slaves which even fix themselves and the ones that are far more primitive than ourselves and everything is trade based. Because otherwise where’s the motivation to work? You can’t just have 10% or some small percentage of the population slaving away working while everyone else has a party every single day wtf...

It absolutely amazes me that you seemingly work in the financial sector. Dumbass.

dumb.
    ass.
    shit.
    f uckers.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove View Post
    Morale is just low everywhere. 26 million people have lost their livelihoods. Still haven't gotten my check from the government. Starting to see why it it's called a depression.

Morale is just low everywhere. 26 million people have lost their livelihoods. Still haven't gotten my check from the government. Starting to see why it it's called a depression.
    Did you file a tax return this year?