Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: What's the worst job you've ever worked?

To all of you guys who have shitty jobs and feel like your stuck, just remember you are living in an age of opportunity. An age where just turning on your computer can be a way to make money. You dont need any education or experience, just a idea and dedication.

The way its done is simple, but arduous and difficult to execute successfully. Just start with one project, a website for example, get it up and running and generally successful, then find people to maintain that (interns or assistants or even volunteers who have interest in your sector and want to be able to put the experience on their cv). Then you just take the money you make from the first project and invest it into something else. If you can get a second project up and running, and after a long time of hard work you manage to get that maintaining itself, you just rinse and repeat.

You will fail a lot, but eventually you can find yourself in a situation where you pretty much have 5 different self maintaining businesses running and money is coming into your bank account without you even lifting a finger. Im just starting out but people who have significant wealth have told me thats the most foolproof way to make a lot of money over a certain period of time.

NBA rookie of the year

I don't get how a person can work as a CNA for multiple years without even attempting to advance to a Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Tech, Phlebotomist, etc. All it takes is 2-3 months of financially aided schooling. Yet they are content with wiping 80 year-old asses for $10/hr and complain about it every other day.

I'd NEVER become a CNA. Spare the "You'll get used to it" nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverHeat
    To all of you guys who have shitty jobs and feel like your stuck, just remember you are living in an age of opportunity. An age where just turning on your computer can be a way to make money. You dont need any education or experience, just a idea and dedication.

The way its done is simple, but arduous and difficult to execute successfully. Just start with one project, a website for example, get it up and running and generally successful, then find people to maintain that (interns or assistants or even volunteers who have interest in your sector and want to be able to put the experience on their cv). Then you just take the money you make from the first project and invest it into something else. If you can get a second project up and running, and after a long time of hard work you manage to get that maintaining itself, you just rinse and repeat.

You will fail a lot, but eventually you can find yourself in a situation where you pretty much have 5 different self maintaining businesses running and money is coming into your bank account without you even lifting a finger. Im just starting out but people who have significant wealth have told me thats the most foolproof way to make a lot of money over a certain period of time.
    Thats great but you need money to take care of necessities. A lot of people have zero support. A lot of people dont break through because their too stressed making ends meet to think about an idea.

Go to college. Land a job. Use a portion of your income to create a second stream of income. And so on. The first 2 steps are fundamental if you have nothing in your account and no support.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Jeebus that stressed me out just reading that.
    and if I accidentally put just ONE BOX in the wrong location it pissed off my driver for that truck because it meant he'd have to waste time trying to dig it out among the others and if he couldn't find it then would have to waste time going back on his route later when it was found.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    3rd one in to say UPS. Quite possibly the worst job ever.
    not hard to see why they have such a high turnover rate.

though it really isn't that bad if you get the right job. they were willing to keep me around just to dump bags in the top part of the building but at that point I just felt betrayed and said nah

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    Thats great but you need money to take care of necessities. A lot of people have zero support. A lot of people dont break through because their too stressed making ends meet to think about an idea.

Go to college. Land a job. Use a portion of your income to create a second stream of income. And so on. The first 2 steps are fundamental if you have nothing in your account and no support.
    Thats very true. You need money to make money. However, for someone who is in that situation, it doesnt mean its impossible. It just means it will take a lot longer since they have a lot on their plate. Everyone has a chance in this Western society, some more than others, but we only have one life. It would be stupid not to try.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    The luck has to come after all the hard work and studying.
    You are right man, maybe that's why I keep taking short cuts and shit...in my mind there just has to be another way and i end doing more work than if i just took the traditional route