Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: European Media: 3 NBA Teams Interested In Zeljko Obradovic

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    He's never going to accept any NBA contract. Can't you read? He's making what is the same as $10 million a year NBA salary in Turkey.

Do you think any NBA team is going to offer even remotely close to half that?

NBA teams might want him and even offer him a deal, but he's not accepting it. There is no way in hell he's taking such a gigantic pay cut.

Maybe 2 years from now when that contract is over, or maybe even one year from now, if he has another disaster year with his team like this year and they force him out. But now now. No way is he giving up that kind of money right now.
    you forgot to mention how he is currently coaching in a superior league with a superior level of competition and a far greater level of prestige if he can win a title there. Everyone knows turkey > usa when it comes to the level of basketball.

The highest salary ever earned in Houston is $50 a year.

See how easy that is?

Go to hell.
    $36,000,000 in 2010 by some dude. I looked it up

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Then why the hell did you make this thread if you know he's not going to accept the offer?

Ignore list - for being dumber than a freaking rock.

That's a Serbian journalist. A Serbian sports writer. It's not an unverified Twitter account.

Stop making false accusations.

Obradovic with 35 million euros budget missed the playoffs 3 times. Twice with Panathinaikos and now once with Fenerbache. Don't deny facts and truth.

Ivkovic is CLEARLY a better coach than him, and it has nothing to do with anything related with Olympiacos. Every single person that has basic basketball 101 knowledge will tell you Ivkovic is a far better coach, FAR BETTER than Obradovic.

Anyone that says otherwise is a freaking moron.

please tell me more. i am from serbia. and this journalist was wrong countless times, but you just can't grasp it. tell your guys what zeljko did back in 2004, 2005 with serbian national team. tell these people how zeljko was specific about chosing his team in NBA. he wanted playoff contender to run. not some scrub team. tell these player how his ego was huge, that when they called him last year for an interview, he said: "Who the hell are they to call me for an interview. They don't now who is Zeljko Obradovic, pathethic.

tell these people what ivkovic did to serbian national team in 2011, 2013. how he chased off half of serbian players and played with kids. how he had chosen players only from misko raznatovic's agency. tell these people that ivkovic had turned down offer from denver nuggets back in 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    you forgot to mention how he is currently coaching in a superior league with a superior level of competition and a far greater level of prestige if he can win a title there. Everyone knows turkey > usa when it comes to the level of basketball.
    How the **** would you know? You have never seen an NBA game. You have never seen a Turkish League game. You have never seen a Euroleague game.

You have never seen a ****ing NBL game.

Quote Originally Posted by duskovujosevic
    please tell me more. i am from serbia. and this journalist was wrong countless times, but you just can't grasp it. tell your guys what zeljko did back in 2004, 2005 with serbian national team. tell these people how zeljko was specific about chosing his team in NBA. he wanted playoff contender to run. not some scrub team. tell these player how his ego was huge, that when they called him last year for an interview, he said: "Who the hell are they to call me for an interview. They don't now who is Zeljko Obradovic, pathethic.

tell these people what ivkovic did to serbian national team in 2011, 2013. how he chased off half of serbian players and played with kids. how he had chosen players only from misko raznatovic's agency. tell these people that ivkovic had turned down offer from denver nuggets back in 2003.

WTF?

Obradovic was one of the worst coaches Serbian national team ever had...........

Are you on drugs?

I guess if I mentioned how he was in jail for being a drunk driver and all that shit with the pedestrian and everything how he got his sentence ended because of the breakup of the countries and all that and how actually legally speaking..............

normally USA won't even allow people like that into the country under a work visa, meaning he would not even be eligible to coach in the NBA.........

I suppose you will call me a liar and say someone should be sent to my house to kill me right?

Just stop it.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 04-20-2014 at 06:51 PM.

How the **** would you know? You have never seen an NBA game. You have never seen a Turkish League game. You have never seen a Euroleague game.

I don't put you on my ignore list because I laugh at your posts

You're so dumb dude!

WTF?

Obradovic was one of the worst coaches Serbian national team ever had...........

Are you on drugs?
    did you watch his press conference in 2005 after the loss against france? you did not because you are LIAR.

everything he had done was erased by that press conference

Banned

**** you've got me there. I must have imagined all those years watching basketball. Shit my melbourne magic membership during the 90s must have all been a dream? Did I really hang out with sam mackinnon and get a magic hat autographed after one of the games? I still have the hate right here but maybe i'm dreaming again. I'll have to question my entire life and figure out what is real and what it just a dream. But then again wtf does the NBL have to do with me posting a troll post in the vein of your euro>nba bias here?

Woah woah... wait... wait...

Rocks are dumb?

Banned

Rocks are dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by duskovujosevic
    did you watch his press conference in 2005 after the loss against france? you did not because you are LIAR.
    I watched them have maybe the best roster of any team in 2004 Olympics and they sucked and China eliminated them FAIR. NO HELP FROM THE REFS.

I remember Doug Collins of USA saying it was most craziest thing ever considering talent level of two teams. It was like an elite international team beating USA 10 times in a row.

I watched them in 2005 playing at home **** it up due to bad coaching because the players were out of control and the coach did not control them.

I cannot imagine freaking SERBIA losing at HOME and yet they DID.

Yeah, I remember Obradovic working WONDERS with Serbia national team.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 04-20-2014 at 06:59 PM.

Banned

Rocks are dumb?

Banned

Rocks are dumb?