Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    I really hope you're not religious..
    He mentioned deities, so I doubt it.

yesterday the LA Times reported "Los Angeles police issued a warning over the weekend to officers who patrol the Skid Row area warning them to wear protective masks"

Quote Originally Posted by zizozain
    yesterday the LA Times reported "Los Angeles police issued a warning over the weekend to officers who patrol the Skid Row area warning them to wear protective masks"

Currently across the Los Angeles area, there is a widespread outbreak of TB; thousands of people may have been exposed to it in a deadly downtown LA outbreak. Coincidentally, or not, a woman was recently found dead in a water tank in a hotel in Downtown Los Angeles. Her name? Elisa Lam. The name of the test for TB? Lam Elisa ( you can't make thi sh!t up). Is this some kind of 'test' run for a water borne 'false flag' across America? The first line of the linked CBS LA story alone should give us pause:
    "The feds are descending on downtown Los Angeles to combat a dangerous outbreak of a drug-resistant strain of tuberculosis."

the strangest Case I can remember...

no more details until the drug test (forgot the name) comes out???

Here is my breakdown of the video.

1. When she first enters the elevator, she is alert but scared. You can tell she is afraid of something by the way she cautiously moves to the corner near the buttons to look out. Someone is definitely coming.

2. While in the elevator, her first initial action is to press all the middle buttons. A lot of people intepret this behavior as "delusional" but it makes perfect sense: she's buying time. By pressing all the buttons, the elevator will have to go to each floor before goes it back to the initial floor where the suspect is on.

3. Since she is pressing random buttons and she does not have her glasses on, she accidentally hits the hold button.

4. She then proceeds out the elevator door to engage the suspect. The conversation does not go well because the expression on her face as she walks back in is very telling. She looks disoriented and completely emotional. Her hands flailing out from her forehead shows a person in distress. She panicks even more and presses more buttons hoping the door will close. This is panick mode.

5. The most crucial evidence is at 2:28. You will see what looks like a hand holding the elevator door. Some people say this is her foot, but if you freeze it exactly at 2:28 you will see that the "foot" is position directly at her thigh, and it remains there until she walks completely out of view leading me to conclude that is not her other foot, but a hand (or even someone else's foot) following behind her.

6. The hand gestures, again, are not a delusional act. It is sign language. I cannot intepret her flailing her hands at the beginning. If anyone knows anyone who can intepret it, please ask them to. I do know that after the flailing, she is signaling "she doesn't know" and then she signals "friend." You can see in this video it is a "friend gesture." My guess is she is talking to another guy on the right; he is probably deaf.

7. At 2:57 this is where you will see an edit in the clip. Watching the elevator door close. It is not seamless and jumps about a 1/4 way as it closes. This edit to me signifies someone who released this video had access to it and is editting it because the guy on the right probably passed by it before it closed.

If I was the investigative team, I would try to find out who was the person who posted this video online. The cops cannot release videos like this, so it has to be someone who had access to it and decided to edit it at 2:57 to block out the guy on the right.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 02-27-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Oh yea, and point 8. The reason why she was dumped in the water tank was because it was probably the best place to hide a body. What do you think the murderer was going to do if he did not want to get caught. Hide it in his bath tub. He couldn't take her body outside with the 24 hour security and check in employees. Sure he could of stuck her body in a luggage but even that would of been suspicious since he was coming back to the hotel that night anyway. Dumping her in the tank was the logical conclusion.

There was no way this was a suicide or she was high on drugs. She was murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Here is my breakdown of the video.

1. When she first enters the elevator, she is alert but scared. You can tell she is afraid of something by the way she cautiously moves to the corner near the buttons to look out. Someone is definitely coming.

2. While in the elevator, her first initial action is to press all the middle buttons. A lot of people intepret this behavior as "delusional" but it makes perfect sense: she's buying time. By pressing all the buttons, the elevator will have to go to each floor before goes it back to the initial floor where the suspect is on.

3. Since the suspect is preventing the door from shutting, she then proceeds to step out to talk to him.

4. After the conversation, the expression on her face is very telling. She looks disoriented and completely emotional. Her hands flailing out from her forehead shows a person in distress. Apparently, the conversation did not go well and she panicks even more and presses more buttons hoping the door will close. This is panick mode.

5. The most crucial evidence is at 2:28. You will see what looks like a hand holding the elevator door. Some people say this is her foot, but if you freeze it exactly at 2:28 you will see that the "foot" is position directly at her thigh, and it remains there until she walks completely out of view leading me to conclude that is not her other foot, but a hand (or even someone else's foot) following behind her.

6. The hand gestures, again, not a delusional act. It is sign language. I cannot intepret her flailing her hands at the beginning. If anyone knows anyone who can intepret it, please ask them to. I do know that after the flailing, she is signaling "she doesn't know" and then she signals "friend." You can see in this video it is a "friend gesture." My guess is she is talking to a guy on the right; he is asking her questions with another guy on her left holding the elevator door.

7. At 2:57 this is where you will see an edit in the clip. Watching the elevator door closely. It is not seamless and jumps about a 1/4 way as it closes. This edit to me signifies someone who released this video had access to it and is editting it because the guy on the right probably passed by it before it closed.

If I was the investigative team, I would try to find out who was the person who posted this video online. The cops cannot release videos like this, so it has to be someone who had access to it and decided to edit it at 2:57 to block out the guy on the right.
    Honestly, it's pretty damn clear that it's her left sandal.

Quote Originally Posted by Is He Ill
    Honestly, it's pretty damn clear that it's her left sandal.
    Yea, my first initial reaction, but pausing it exactly at 2:28 or 2:28.5 and seeing the position of that foot near her thigh, there is no way her foot can be distorted like that. It doesn't even flow in with the pace she was moving because it would stay on screen for half a second slower than her walking.

This is the video I'm watching.

At 2:28-29 you can clearly see she walks away and then the object follows behind her. You have to pause and play clip by clip to see this.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 02-28-2013 at 12:42 AM.

Yea, my first initial reaction, but pausing it exactly at 2:28 or 2:28.5 and seeing the position of that foot near her thigh, there is no way her foot can be distorted like that. It doesn't even flow in with the pace she was moving because it would stay on screen for half a second slower than her walking.

This is the video I'm watching.

At 2:28-29 you can clearly see she walks away and then the object follows behind her. You have to pause and play clip by clip to see this.
    I still think it's the bottom of her sandal. Since she is rotating and stepping off of her left foot, her heel is lifted off of her black sandals.

I still think it's the bottom of her sandal. Since she is rotating and stepping off of her left foot, her heel is lifted off of her black sandals.
    To each their own.

But you have to understand whoever released this video did some heavy editting, so even the most minute detail will be editted out. A split second to me is a huge deal. It's not moving with the same pace she is moving when she leaves the elevator. And then the position of it near her thigh at 2:28.5 looks like a distortion.

But you know what, it doesn't even matter because there is no question there is a suspect and she is murder; how else did she lock the water bin from the outside.

IMO, in no point in the video does it seem like she is panicking. When she hides in the upper right corner of the elevator, it seems like she heard a door open on the right side of the hall. The bathroom is located to the right, so the noise could have been somebody exiting the bathroom. I read somewhere that the people staying on the first 5 floors are not allowed to go on the higher floors. If that's the case, she wasn't supposed to be on the 14th floor in the first place. This video is recorded when the elevator was on the 14th floor and her room is located on the 4th. She didn't want to get caught on the floor, but it didn't seem like she was scared for her life. When she puts her hands on her head and reenters the elevator, she looks frustrated, not frightened. To me, the weird hand movement was either her way of relieving her frustrations, or her attempting to communicate that the elevator was not working to someone that was standing on the right side of the hall. I think she eventually ran into someone in the stairway that was responsible for her murder. I don't think she put herself in the tank.

To each their own.

But you have to understand whoever released this video did some heavy editting, so even the most minute detail will be editted out. A split second to me is a huge deal. It's not moving with the same pace she is moving when she leaves the elevator. And then the position of it near her thigh at 2:28.5 looks like a distortion.

But you know what, it doesn't even matter because there is no question there is a suspect and she is murder; how else did she lock the water bin from the outside.
    None of the water tanks had locks on them. Don't even have hasps to allow a lock to be put on them. See the photos taken by the chinese gentleman that posted all the pics and videos from his investigation

btw that's her foot in the video

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    None of the water tanks had locks on them. Don't even have hasps to allow a lock to be put on them. See the photos taken by the chinese gentleman that posted all the pics and videos from his investigation

btw that's her foot in the video
    Ok my bad, not the lock on the water bin but according to LAPD:

LAPD Sgt. Rudy Lopez said anyone could have opened the tanks, but access to "the roof is secured with an alarm, and a lock, and a key to the door access."

What is your theory. She's now working maintenance at the Cecil hotel. Doesn't make any sense how she could even make her way to the roof.

Btw, play the video frame by frame from 2:27-2:30 and stop being so generic.

That is not her foot. Period.

IMO, in no point in the video does it seem like she is panicking. When she hides in the upper right corner of the elevator, it seems like she heard a door open on the right side of the hall. The bathroom is located to the right, so the noise could have been somebody exiting the bathroom. I read somewhere that the people staying on the first 5 floors are not allowed to go on the higher floors. If that's the case, she wasn't supposed to be on the 14th floor in the first place. This video is recorded when the elevator was on the 14th floor and her room is located on the 4th. She didn't want to get caught on the floor, but it didn't seem like she was scared for her life. When she puts her hands on her head and reenters the elevator, she looks frustrated, not frightened. To me, the weird hand movement was either her way of relieving her frustrations, or her attempting to communicate that the elevator was not working to someone that was standing on the right side of the hall. I think she eventually ran into someone in the stairway that was responsible for her murder. I don't think she put herself in the tank.
    The hand communication is a form of sign language. She is talking to a guy on the right who could possibly be 1. Deaf or 2. Not responding to her thus she is finding every means to communicate. She does this gesture in the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=hrH2ZfCyJDo. That is a "friend" response so it is a fact she is using sign language and not just whacked out of her mind.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

i believe she was murdered but that is definitely her foot.