Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Default Re: ISH ~ Video Games Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    anyone play Warface? its a free to play shooter gonna try it right now.
    Game is filled with novices. I'm a level 20 and getting first place 8/10 times against level 30-35 players who have much better guns and armor.

How fun.

Banned

I've been going wayy back and playing my old WWE games. Started Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth season mode with Booker T a few weeks ago and even though I started off slow, I'm ****ing addicted now. There's two years in it, but I've been going through months per day recently. Just got to Wrestlemania in 2003 and have one year left to go. I plan to play the rest of the season modes in the other games when I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    10 hours into Dragon Age: Origins right now and have hardly cracked any of the main quest. How did miss this game when it first came out? Got that and DA2 in preparation for Inquisition cause I heard good things about the game/franchise. Straight addicted right now.
    agreed dragon age origins was addicitng as hell for me as well. Unfortunately while still good dragon age 2 does not live up to the hype of the original.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    I've been going wayy back and playing my old WWE games. Started Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth season mode with Booker T a few weeks ago and even though I started off slow, I'm ****ing addicted now. There's two years in it, but I've been going through months per day recently. Just got to Wrestlemania in 2003 and have one year left to go. I plan to play the rest of the season modes in the other games when I'm done.
    64 had the best Wrestling games.

No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000, WCW vs NWO Revenge, WCW vs NWO World Tour, and WCW Nitro.

That was all my shit. Back when I gave wrestling a second of my time. I think it was Wrestlemania 2000 was the one with a create a wrestler mode. GOAT wrestling game.

Made me want to find some of my old video games.

One box. Missing a lot of games and some handheld stuff. Also the consoles... They're somewhere.

Found the Gameboy, GBC, and GBA. Lot of random games in mint because of those thick individual game plastic containers. A bunch from Japan since I had an uncle there who would just send me and my brother video games all the time. Would try to find how much some of them are worth, but damn if I'm not lazy. Guessing some of these old Gameboy Pokemon games are worth something.

Damn some of these games were expensive as ****. All my boxes still have the original price tags on them. GoldenEye was 76.99??
    Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious; 08-18-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Banned

They're way before my time. My first wrestling game was the GOAT, HCTP, and I was only 4 or 5 then. I remember watching my sister and brother playing huge elimination chamber matches, it was great.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    64 had the best Wrestling games.

No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000, WCW vs NWO Revenge, WCW vs NWO World Tour, and WCW Nitro.

That was all my shit. Back when I gave wrestling a second of my time. I think it was Wrestlemania 2000 was the one with a create a wrestler mode. GOAT wrestling game.

Made me want to find some of my old video games.

One box. Missing a lot of games and some handheld stuff. Also the consoles... They're somewhere.

Found the Gameboy, GBC, and GBA. Lot of random games in mint because of those thick individual game plastic containers. A bunch from Japan since I had an uncle there who would just send me and my brother video games all the time. Would try to find how much some of them are worth, but damn if I'm not lazy. Guessing some of these old Gameboy Pokemon games are worth something.

Damn some of these games were expensive as ****. All my boxes still have the original price tags on them. GoldenEye was 76.99??
    With the boxes in decent condition you can sell N64 for quite a bit its ridiculous!

Has anyone played Injustice Mobile? Holy crap this **** is addictive.

NBA lottery pick

Bayonetta 2 reviewing really well, I'm gonna have to pick that up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    Bayonetta 2 reviewing really well, I'm gonna have to pick that up soon.
    demo's on the eshop. Downloading as we speak just because of the reviews.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

I'd forgotten how much fun Jet Set Radio can be until I recently beat it again.

I'd had wonderful memories of it, and had run a couple levels here and there since I got it off PSN, but then I sat down and just played. And played and played and played. I miss games like that.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    I'd forgotten how much fun Jet Set Radio can be until I recently beat it again.

I'd had wonderful memories of it, and had run a couple levels here and there since I got it off PSN, but then I sat down and just played. And played and played and played. I miss games like that.
    Sunset Overdrive has a similar look to it and is coming out soon, it's an Xbox one exlusive though.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

New middle earth game is great. Gets boring at times, but it is a lot like AC, so thats a good thing.

Banned

With The Phantom Pain coming out this year and the Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection collecting dust in my bedroom, I decided to finally start the MGS series. I've began with the original Metal Gear Solid, which I got from the Playstation Store on PS3 as a PSOne Classic, and I'm having a blast so far.

It's pretty f*cking hard, but unlike most games nowadays, I constantly have the urge to play it. I'd play it for a while, decide to get off at a hard boss battle or something, look up the walkthrough, and then suddenly have an urge to play it again. The graphics are very outdated, but I love all the stealth and the crazy story. I'm only about a quarter way through the game, but it feels like I'm much further.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    New middle earth game is great. Gets boring at times, but it is a lot like AC, so thats a good thing.
    I started this on the weekend. About 5 or 6 hours in. Seems pretty good but the combat system feels far clunkier and less reliant on timing or skill than I thought it would be but it seems balanced out by how easy it has been so far. Seems if you prepare well you can take on most things fairly easily. I did have trouble with one warchief though who was immune to everything except ranged attacks and finishers but I figured out if I got him against a wall on his own I could spam throwing knives until he was on low hp then just walk up and execute him with the quick time even thing.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Super Time Force is a good game, but not quite as manic as I had imagined. Some of the bosses are pretty cool though and the clock being the biggest factor is cool. I guess I just pictured it really hearkening back to super duper hard games.

That's my fault not the game's. It's a fun title.