Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-29-2012, 02:23 PM   #31
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Commentary on Carmelo Anthony's struggles in NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Hell, didn't LeBron run up a 800 dollar tab and only tip 10 bucks?

That's being a cheapskate, not a bad citizen or athlete though.

I was expecting to hear Melo was slapping people around or doing illegal shit.

"threw a shot glass against the wall"

Come on KO, you got athletes getting arrested, not support their kids, gun charges and so forth.
Im sorry...that shit is dope as hell lol Thats some bad ass boss shit. Drink some shots, throw the glass at the wall when your done? Thats something out of a movie. If I was there I woulda been like oooooooooo. That dude is the man lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:56 PM   #32
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Im sorry...that shit is dope as hell lol Thats some bad ass boss shit. Drink some shots, throw the glass at the wall when your done? Thats something out of a movie. If I was there I woulda been like oooooooooo. That dude is the man lol
I bartend part time so to me that sh!+ was NOT amusing at all.

Also, my point wasn't to say that Carmelo is one of the worst guys in the league. It was to say that thinking that some people feel his personality is not worth the production isn't unrealistic.

Hell, I know one guy who thinks Carmelo is a horrible teammate because Carmelo always takes a private car to games and never rides the team bus with the rest of the guys.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:29 PM   #33
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Lebron and Durant are clearly and unquestionably better than Melo its utterly ridiculous to even doubt how these 2 guys can score and make there teammates better and exudes leadership speaking of leadership, Paul Pierce has been better (although he is older and not athletic), the other guy funny enough that I would take wasnt Danger Granger or Rudy but Gerald Crash Wallace.

how does Durant make his teammates better? by averaging more turnovers (3.9) than assists (3.1)?

Melo creates a shitload of easy baskets for his teammates. It's not his fault they can't him them. Not to mention Melo draws way more attention from defenses. He is probably the most double/triple teamed perimeter player in basketball.

A ton of Durant's looks are 1-on-1 or catch and shoot.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:30 PM   #34
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
I bartend part time so to me that sh!+ was NOT amusing at all.

Also, my point wasn't to say that Carmelo is one of the worst guys in the league. It was to say that thinking that some people feel his personality is not worth the production isn't unrealistic.

Hell, I know one guy who thinks Carmelo is a horrible teammate because Carmelo always takes a private car to games and never rides the team bus with the rest of the guys.

LOL that's called being an introvert. Read the shyt about Kobe and Rondo doing the same.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: