Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #16
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I was reading tendinitis in his left knee.

Maybe Baron Davis gets some burn tonight too then...
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:37 AM   #17
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Watch everybody and their mother gonna blame melo for this loss watch!!
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:55 AM   #18
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
Watch everybody and their mother gonna blame melo for this loss watch!!
Amare/Melo haters are thriving right now:

Knicks with Melo: 9-13
Knicks without Melo: 7-4

Knicks with Amare: 11-16
Knicks without Amare: 5-1

Knicks with both Melo and Amare 12-17
Knicks without both Melo and Amare 4-0

Melo haters have multiple reason to blame him. He's having the worst season of his career,we lost against Denver and Gallo got his career high,team has a better record without him...

Let's face it. Our two stars aren't really likeable guys. Both have a reputation of lazy players who don't defend and people often call them black holes (especially Melo).

On the other hand Lin is a hard working kid who came out of nowhere,led the team to a huge winning streak and completely outplayed our two stars.
Of course they aren't going to blame our losses on Lin,even if it is his fault.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:52 AM   #19
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I think most people like me want Melo and Stat to be great on the Knicks.

I think Lin can teach Melo and Stat what to do to be successful in NY but after last night...

click video
http://youtu.be/BJP5f-fsHrs

Maybe he wont????
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:07 AM   #20
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I think most people like me want Melo and Stat to be great on the Knicks.

I think Lin can teach Melo and Stat what to do to be successful in NY but after last night...

click video
http://youtu.be/BJP5f-fsHrs

Maybe he wont????

Dude you've gone from one of the most knowledgeable posters,to saying some absurd Skip Bayless stuff. "Lin can teach Melo and Stat"? Dude had 2 WEEKS OF GOOD PLAY. Now al of a sudden he's a guru and officianado on winning basketball? He just got lit up last night.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:21 AM   #21
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Dude you've gone from one of the most knowledgeable posters,to saying some absurd Skip Bayless stuff. "Lin can teach Melo and Stat"? Dude had 2 WEEKS OF GOOD PLAY. Now al of a sudden he's a guru and officianado on winning basketball? He just got lit up last night.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:59 AM   #22
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize

Rameek usually knows his shit; he's just gone Linsane, as have most of the posters on the main forum.

I remember years back when Kevin Maas first came up for the Yankees. He hit something like 10 home runs in his 50 at bats, and everyone went apeshit for him. Then teams adjusted to him, and he sucked afterwards.

I don't think Lin will sizzle out the way Maas did, but I think he is getting far too much credit fat too early.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: