Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-31-2012, 02:44 PM   #16
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2008 Rockets 22 game win Streak

I remember when Celtcs snapped that. It was close after HT but we just took over on defense.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:43 PM   #17
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

That was an awesome stretch of games. When Yao went down I thought it would end soon, but the next 10 games were surreal. Like someone said Deke was incredible coming out of no where to starting beasting at 42 years of age.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #18
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Damn you Miami Heat.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:26 PM   #19
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
I remember when Celtcs snapped that. It was close after HT but we just took over on defense.

Can they do it twice?
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:38 PM   #20
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
KG's dunk that game
b1imtf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #21
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

I think TMac was out with an injury partially through that streak. I remember him and Scola had some arguments about what to do etc...And because Tmac was no longer the center piece of their offense and the rest of the team evolved on without him, he became unhappy.

He was trade eventually.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:01 PM   #22
livinglegend
College star

livinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I remember the game against Celtics. That defense was SOMETHING ELSE. Too great!
livinglegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:04 PM   #23
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation

shane battier 4 mvp, he is the key to this streaks
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:06 PM   #24
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9512
I think TMac was out with an injury partially through that streak. I remember him and Scola had some arguments about what to do etc...And because Tmac was no longer the center piece of their offense and the rest of the team evolved on without him, he became unhappy.

He was trade eventually.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #25
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
You have no idea what you are talking about.

at least have the courtesy to refute my post.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:24 PM   #26
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didn't follow them that closely, but I felt that they played up to their potential, playing a good team basketball and maximizing their roster effectiveness. A good team, but I never looked at them as at a contender, mainly because the very same reasons that stopped them from being one... Injuries and just a fragile duo of leading players (Yao/Mag).
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:52 PM   #27
Nezty
Decent playground baller

Nezty is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator
wasnt that the year like nearly all 8 playoff teams in the west got 50 wins,

They all did, and GS Warriors were close with 48 wins and missing the playoffs.
Nezty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:57 PM   #28
ThaRegul8r
National High School Star

ThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
Quote:

Can they do it twice?

I was actually talking (off-line) about the irony of the fact that the Rockets won 22 straight and faced the Celtics in the 23rd game, and now the Heat have won 22 straight and face the Celtics in the 23rd game.
ThaRegul8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #29
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Damn Miami
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: