Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default *How long Can You Go Without Paying Your Comcast Bill?*

I was being stupidly unaware of my bill....I got it in the mail and the bil was due the 17th of this month...Put it on my table, and forgot about it...Been doing sh!t this week that made me forget about paying my Cable bill....Just spent 1,200 on my car to be fixed, and before that, blew like 800 on clothes, kicks, club fees, exc.. so Im Basically broke untill next week.. I was watching T.V today and it just hit me that I didn't pay my bill...

I have the bread to pay it, but it would clean me out...

How long can I last?...Its been 12 days over...

Blu Ray

Default Re: *How long Can You Go Without Paying Your Comcast Bill?*

Until they pawn it off on a collection company and they take you to court?

So I'd say, at least a year.

i once went three months without paying my comcast bill then one night at like 3 AM they shut my ass down as i was using the internet to write a paper haha good times

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

my friend went like 2 months they sent some one out there to get the box and he just paid the guy.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Just pay it ASAP. If (or when?) you get sent to collections, you are going to have a hell of a time getting credit in the future.

Da Mavs

Going to be honest here, for someone on a budget like this that's way too much money to spend on shoes or clothes or club fees.

You should save up even if it's like 50 bucks a month. Never know when there's an emergency.

And, always pay the necessities first. Rent, bills, insurance, etc. The cosmetics can be put off for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    Going to be honest here, for someone on a budget like this that's way too much money to spend on shoes or clothes or club fees.

You should save up even if it's like 50 bucks a month. Never know when there's an emergency.

And, always pay the necessities first. Rent, bills, insurance, etc. The cosmetics can be put off for a bit.
    Yeah, I agree....All my bills are taken care of...Just not the cable bill...The Other Bills I pay come around the first of the month...1-4...But this Cable comes around the middle...So it slipped my mind when I was paying for the other stuff....

Blu Ray

You could always call them and pay as much as you can. At least they'll take it as a sign of good faith. That's actually something that they do and they will mark that down on your account. You'll have a bigger amount to pay the next bill.

Better pay that shit or you won't be able to see the new season of Degrassi

lol jk...but i think it also depends on things like how big the city you live in is, what kinda package you have etc. When I was in school it was a small town and anytime we'd be late we'd have probably around a week before they started threatening to shut it off. Even once they did shut it off though they only shut the box off, not the actual service. We still had cable on all the TV's without boxes, but the box just wouldn't recieve channels anymore.

PS $800 on shoes, clothes and clubs in a week??? Good lord must be nice. I think i've spent about $15 on clothes in the past 2 months lol

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Better pay that shit or you won't be able to see the new season of Degrassi

lol jk...but i think it also depends on things like how big the city you live in is, what kinda package you have etc. When I was in school it was a small town and anytime we'd be late we'd have probably around a week before they started threatening to shut it off. Even once they did shut it off though they only shut the box off, not the actual service. We still had cable on all the TV's without boxes, but the box just wouldn't recieve channels anymore.

PS $800 on shoes, clothes and clubs in a week??? Good lord must be nice. I think i've spent about $15 on clothes in the past 2 months lol

banana hammock's don't count as 'clothes' b-low

lol you're so white-asian

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux

banana hammock's don't count as 'clothes' b-low

lol you're so white-asian
    Hey it passed the test. I made it to Wal Mart and back in one without getting arrested. The hammock is officially considered an outfit

Blu Ray

i made it from here to maine on a tandem bicycle wearing just a tiny cowboy hat on the tip if my penor so beat that

College star

even a late payment messes your credit. if you missed it and ca't afford it now, just pay them something. pay like 25 dollars or something now and tell them you will pay the rest at a later time.

how much do you pay for internet anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    i made it from here to maine on a tandem bicycle wearing just a tiny cowboy hat on the tip if my penor so beat that

You're alright Montreux. You're alright....

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    Just pay it ASAP. If (or when?) you get sent to collections, you are going to have a hell of a time getting credit in the future.
    It depends actually. Move creditors give you 30-90 days to pay the account off before the collection agency reports it. I don't know if Comcast has it's own credit reporting department though.