Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Default Re: URL/KOTD/Grindtime Battle Rap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    DAMN!

From the way Diz was spittin and the crowd reactions I could tell he lost the battle. Funny shit tho
    both math and diz have been pretty terrible their last few battles, but from what i saw on twitter updates, they actually had really good rounds. Looking forward to checking the ppv tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    I aint too into the battle rapping scene, but this aint a good luck for it. Dudes seem like they catch feelings way too easily, and jump the dude. **** that
    This is an extremely rare occurrence to be fair. These two battlers have been going at each other for several years.

I agree though, definitely not a good look. Hopefully Dizaster gets blackballed from KOTD and other leagues for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    I aint too into the battle rapping scene, but this aint a good luck for it. Dudes seem like they catch feelings way too easily, and jump the dude. **** that
    This is pretty rare for the big leagues. Funny cause last time I recall this happening it was Math doing the swinging

This is pretty rare for the big leagues. Funny cause last time I recall this happening it was Math doing the swinging
    Yeah this is Math's third instance of being involved in a fight. Several years ago against Dose, last year against Serious Jones

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    Yeah this is Math's third instance of being involved in a fight. Several years ago against Dose, last year against Serious Jones
    Math had it coming to him. Diz agreed to do a 1v1 with math and a 1v1 with Daylyt. Diz also said he banned himself from all upcoming events.

Does anyone else cringe at how corny these guys are? From how seriously they take this to their outfits. They all look like they need a shower.

Look at these guys

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

DAMN!

From the way Diz was spittin and the crowd reactions I could tell he lost the battle. Funny shit tho
    Matt finally got what he deserved, it's funny how these battle rappers throw full blooded punches when no one is expecting and and still can't drop anyone. Diz is a puss as well they need to do a thing where the emcees have to be kept at a distance from each other to stop this pansy crap.

BTW

Charlie Clips vs Tay Rock II was crazy
    DNA vs Ill Will as wack
    Last edited by andremiller07; 07-01-2014 at 05:53 AM.

Total Slaughter was a mess of a PPV. For one, most people's stream wouldn't load. I caught it bootleg on YouTube. Idk if it was the bootleg sound, but the crowd didn't seem that great. It seemed like a lot of stuff went over their head. Rap battle only looks good in the mainstream if its being done by people who regularly produce battle rap (KOTD, URL, etc).

Arsonal killed Big T (as expected). Big T has never been amazing, but before the influx of all these great PG dudes he and other vets seemed a lot better. Arsonal is a professional at this by this point. I used to hate him but now he's one of my favorites. Check him out vs QP (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvICR3bjas8), it was a pretty good battle.

Daylyt is getting really played out. His antics are just stupid now. Dude did some way weird shit at the end of the battle that wasn't funny or shocking, just uncomfortable to watch. I give the battle to T Rex.

Mook pretty much bodied Lux. Lux came with the same approach as the last few battles, making him seem like a one trick pony. Mook had personals and bars, while Lux just preached but it didn't work on Mook.

Joe Budden wasn't bad, but i felt like Hallow took the battle. I'd like to see Budden do another battle as he had some hot bars. I'm not really a fan of Hallow but i think he showed up and represented well.

The whole event was garbage, good thing I watched the bootleg instead of paying for the PPV.

The Hollow/Budden battle was wack af. Hollow is dope but why do people rank him over Charlie Clips? His resume isn't as good as Clips', he battles like twice a year and has more clear losses.

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    The whole event was garbage, good thing I watched the bootleg instead of paying for the PPV.

The Hollow/Budden battle was wack af. Hollow is dope but why do people rank him over Charlie Clips? His resume isn't as good as Clips', he battles like twice a year and has more clear losses.
    This, Hollow imo was trash that Joe battle terrible event.

Casual at best if that battle rap watcher.

Cortez is terrible why does he even have a name in battle rap?

Mook should really battle more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Young X

Clips vs hollow would be a classic.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Casual at best if that battle rap watcher.

Cortez is terrible why does he even have a name in battle rap?
    He's been around forever and he isn't a bad rapper (but i am not a fan of his a battler). He still gets views though so leagues like booking him. He's had solid moments also.

like his third round against hollohan

Crazy proving ground's battle

T Top vs City Towers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkCtD...JFL9ml03LwYF-g

T Top