Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Muslims kill governor and 6 body guards in Yemen

No surprise that a breakfast of belgian waffles and belgian chocolates makes tubby bignbfafan fat, retarded, uneducated, and a snitch.

as u can see audience, not all europeans alike.

u'll never find levels of such disappointment in a cool country like bulgaria.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Those are some of the voices in your head?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrLn8pm6EqQ

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    No surprise that a breakfast of belgian waffles and belgian chocolates makes tubby bignbfafan fat, retarded, uneducated, and a snitch.

Why are the Saudis bombing their Muslim bros in Yemen, bro?

Yemen should go back to North Yemen and South Yemen. Their unification is one huge failed experiment, all it's resulted in is the Shia side and the Sunni side both wanting the entire pie for themselves.

It's essentially happened already. This is not a particularly bloody conflict, what has happened is that the Shia militias have take control of the part where they live and have the support of the people (more or less former North Yemen), and the Sunnis have done the same. Just stand down, draw the new borders and be done with it.

Not going to happen, but hey, it would solve all problems.

Muslims? Can you at least be more specific? Not like there is some country called muslimania or some race called muslim or something...

College star

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

So much FUD. The weakest of people resort to personal attacks, quite sad that someone who follows a "religion of peace" resorts to such a level, but then again i'm not surprised you're having such a huge meltdown. I merely posted a CNN article without any comment on it.

Not that i have to, but let me retort some of these comments for those who many take any credibility to the poster i am quoting.

I'm amidst finishing my second doctorate, first of which comes from the states - call me what you want, but I am not uneducated.

While belgian waffles are great - people who live here dont eat them. That's like saying all you Americans eat donuts every morning.... but believe what you want.

And lastly - are we really questioning my health? hahaha meltdowns

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    So much FUD. The weakest of people resort to personal attacks, quite sad that someone who follows a "religion of peace" resorts to such a level, but then again i'm not surprised you're having such a huge meltdown. I merely posted a CNN article without any comment on it.

Not that i have to, but let me retort some of these comments for those who many take any credibility to the poster i am quoting.

I'm amidst finishing my second doctorate, first of which comes from the states - call me what you want, but I am not uneducated.

While belgian waffles are great - people who live here dont eat them. That's like saying all you Americans eat donuts every morning.... but believe what you want.

And lastly - are we really questioning my health? hahaha meltdowns
    Without comment, but with very clear agenda, intention..... its not like you would make a "Christians kill *bla bla bla" in Belgium" - "Christians rob a bank" - "Christian man does this and that" thread... right? Why would you want to degrade your own religion + why would you mention "Christian" just because the offendor is Christian? Not like it would matter but how do you know he is not devout or not anyways or whatever, maybe a bit agnostic or even atheistic one, who the **** knows? who the **** cares?.

Objectivity, ration, logic seems to exist for people like you ONLY when it has something to do with you, your country, ethnicity or ideology..... you certainly dont blame Christianity for any Criminal act (or any act at all) in your country right? Thats stupid isnt it? Ofcourse it is........ "Christian shoots down his school", hell no, you would first blame Video Games, Music & Movies behind his actions....

If you dont want to come out as such a-hole & want to just "merely post a CNN article" then please do so with the original title & offendors which is in this case "ISIS".... not "Muslims".... those two correlate only in the minds of ISIS and ofcourse, people like you.... you are just doing them a favor, why not take the next step and join them if you really think they are muslims and their actions are muslim....

What you did instead is more of a clear agenda, intention.... you wouldnt care much about posting it if there was no relation to Islam, the intention is only to impair one thing, the religion/ideology itself.... and you wouldnt do that to your own religion, not even if you are a devout one... but Islam, why the heck not... you are an Islamophob, an ignorant guy... why do all this and then try act like you are not when its extremly clear??

Why not just start a thread like: "I freakin hate Muslims, they are all the same, blame religion entirely + if you havent guessed it yet im a moron" or something, there is no difference, except here you would at least be honest with yourself....
    Last edited by pauk; 12-06-2015 at 08:27 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Without comment, but with very clear agenda, intention..... its not like you would make a "Christians kill *bla bla bla" in Belgium" - "Christians rob a bank" - "Christian man does this and that" thread... right? Why would you want to degrade your own religion + why would you mention "Christian" just because the offendor is Christian? Not like it would matter but how do you know he is not devout or not anyways or whatever, maybe a bit agnostic or even atheistic one, who the **** knows? who the **** cares?.

Objectivity, ration, logic seems to exist for people like you ONLY when it has something to do with you, your country, ethnicity or ideology..... you certainly dont blame Christianity for any Criminal act (or any act at all) in your country right? Thats stupid isnt it? Ofcourse it is........

If you dont want to come out as such a-hole & want to just "merely post a CNN article" then please do so with the original title & offendors which is in this case "ISIS".... not "Muslims".... those two correlate only in the minds of ISIS and ofcourse, people like you.... you are just doing them a favor, why not take the next step and join them if you really think they are muslims and their actions are muslim....

What you did instead is more of a clear agenda, intention.... you wouldnt care much about posting it if there was no relation to Islam, the intention is only to impair one thing, the religion/ideology itself.... and you wouldnt do that to your own religion, not even if you are a devout one... but Islam, why the heck not... you are an Islamophob, an ignorant guy... why do all this and then try act like you are not when its extremly clear??

Why not just start a thread like: "I freakin hate Muslims, they are all the same, blame religion entirely + if you havent guessed it yet im a moron" or something, there is no difference, except here you would at least be honest with yourself....
    Attack the messenger when you can't attack the message ;)

College star

Wait, what? I'm christian now? If it was christians that killed the guards i would have posted that.... i'm not googleing for this, its on CNN's front page dude. And you're upset because i put muslims instead of ISIS? Sorry, but ISIS are also muslim. I posted the entire article, interpret what you want from it... dont bitch over one word.

Objectivity, ration, logic seems to exist for people like you ONLY when it has something to do with you, your country, ethnicity or ideology..... you certainly dont blame Christianity for any Criminal act (or any act at all) in your country right? Thats stupid isnt it? Ofcourse it is........ "Christian shoots down his school", hell no, you would first blame Video Games, Music & Movies behind his actions....

Christianity doesn't promote bank robbing. It doesn't promote school shootings. Christianity DOES promote having negative views about homosexuality, and Christians DO get called out on that on a constant basis.

Christianity and Islam promote different things. It's not unfair to "single out" islam for something that only islam promotes. Christianity doesn't promote jihad, so it's safe to say I'll never call out Christianity on the subject of jihad. So no, I won't be applying equal scrutiny to islam and Christianity on terrorism. Christianity doesn't promote terrorism and warrants no blame for it.

And no, I'm not saying all Muslims are terrorists or jihadists. We all know that isn't the case.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Christianity doesn't promote bank robbing. It doesn't promote school shootings. Christianity DOES promote having negative views about homosexuality, and Christians DO get called out on that on a constant basis.

Christianity and Islam promote different things. It's not unfair to "single out" islam for something that only islam promotes. Christianity doesn't promote jihad, so it's safe to say I'll never call out Christianity on the subject of jihad. So no, I won't be applying equal scrutiny to islam and Christianity on terrorism. Christianity doesn't promote terrorism and warrants no blame for it.
    Forreal. People like pauk who ignorantly imply that Islam and Christianity are the same are nothing but bigots revealing their own ignorance and islamophobia.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    Sorry, but ISIS are also muslim.
    What are you sorry for? For being wrong? ISIS ain't Muslim, we don't claim them.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    What are you sorry for? For being wrong? ISIS ain't Muslim, we don't claim them.
    Sorry bruh, but you fell victim to the U.S.-jewish conspiracy,

Just laying it out there :)

Yure arguing with a troll, expected better from you