Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Superpowers with a twist...

You meet a guy who says he can give you one of three coloured pills. You have four choice, to take one of the 3 pills or to take none.

The Blue pill gives you the power to fly. The twist is that it causes immense pain on your back, pain so bad you feel like passing out. There is no way to avoid it. If you go ahead and fly through the pain, within a year you will be permanently paralysed from the waist down and have to live the rest of your life in a wheelchair. Definitely wont be any flying at that point.

The Red pill gives you the power to read anyone's mind, and to be a fly on the wall for all of their memories. The twist is that you will actually, literally become a fly. You will be able to hear and see everything in a persons mind but you will be an insect for the remaining duration of your life.

The White pill gives you the power to attract any woman. The twist is the woman has to have been a man at some point in her life. So you can only attract transsexuals. Hey, some of them can be hot, right?

Which would you choose, if any, and why?

Banned

Default Re: Superpowers with a twist...

I'd choose whatever coloured pill gives me the power to get back the 10 seconds I spent reading that nonsense.

NBA rookie of the year

Not an interesting hypothetical
    The downsides of those pills greatly outweigh the positives.
    No intelligent person would take any of those pills

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Not an interesting hypothetical
    The downsides of those pills greatly outweigh the positives.
    No intelligent person would take any of those pills
    Not really. Only the second one you could say greatly outweighs its positive. With the flying one, you only feel pain IF you fly. Wouldnt it be cool to be able to fly if necessary, even if it was painful? You just wouldnt be able to do it much.

With the last one, you dont have to fvck them. It would just be an added skill. You lose nothing.

Why Does Op Only Have 1 Red Bar............................................... ..................................

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Why Does Op Only Have 1 Red Bar............................................... ..................................
    I had a green bar before the last hour...

First option renders you paralysed for the rest of your life.
    Second makes you an insect (WTF)
    Third is only useful if you enjoy transsexuals (probably not most people then).

So all of these 'superpowers' aren't super at all.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Not really. Only the second one you could say greatly outweighs its positive. With the flying one, you only feel pain IF you fly. Wouldnt it be cool to be able to fly if necessary, even if it was painful? You just wouldnt be able to do it much.

With the last one, you dont have to fvck them. It would just be an added skill. You lose nothing.
    flying has never appealed to me.

Flying is actually quite dangerous if you dont have super senses, quick reaction times, and invulnerability

Even if you offered me superman's powers for 10 years, and I would be paralyzed for the rest of my life, I still wouldnt take it. But that would require at least some thought.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    he doesnt seem to care about his rep, so personally I dont bother negging him because it imo wont affect him.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by brantonli

You telling me you wouldnt enjoy this?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by brantonli

also even if you did enjoy trannys, they are like what 0.01% of the population?
    You might not meet a tranny in your entire life

Alrighty then sign me for the white pill.

NBA All-star

You meet a guy who says he can give you one of three coloured pills. You have four choice, to take one of the 3 pills or to take none.

The Blue pill gives you the power to fly. The twist is that it causes immense pain on your back, pain so bad you feel like passing out. There is no way to avoid it. If you go ahead and fly through the pain, within a year you will be permanently paralysed from the waist down and have to live the rest of your life in a wheelchair. Definitely wont be any flying at that point.

The Red pill gives you the power to read anyone's mind, and to be a fly on the wall for all of their memories. The twist is that you will actually, literally become a fly. You will be able to hear and see everything in a persons mind but you will be an insect for the remaining duration of your life.

The White pill gives you the power to attract any woman. The twist is the woman has to have been a man at some point in her life. So you can only attract transsexuals. Hey, some of them can be hot, right?

Which would you choose, if any, and why?

Which pill I would take?
    Just give me a gun, and all threat are eliminated
    Last edited by GimmeThat; 07-20-2014 at 04:12 PM.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Alrighty then sign me for the white pill.
    My nikka

This kid knows whats up

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Wow they are beautiful.

I actually had a phase in my twenties where I was dating transsexual women and I can say it was a great time in my life. A lot of people are misconceptions on them but there a lot out there that look amazing and are truly beautiful people inside and out. I can honestly say the sexiest women I have ever seen in my life have been transgender.

I am married now with a natural born woman but I will never forget the time I had, and how great life was for a period just because I broadened my horizons and found something amazing. As for the question, I would definitely choose the white pill