Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Default Four out of five british women do not shower every day; do even more gross things

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...every-day.html

Just a few other snippets:

Four out of five women admit they don't shower every day, and a third say they can go for three days without washing their body.
    It also found that almost two thirds can't be bothered removing make-up before they go to bed, and one in eight own up to not brushing their teeth before they sleep.
    When it comes to washing in the morning, only 21 per cent of females take the time to shower or have a bath every day, with 33 per cent admitting to leaving it as long as three days from wash to wash.
    Sixty three per cent admit to not removing makeup before going to sleep after a night out, with 35 per cent of those citing time as the reason.
    It's already pretty well documented that British women (specifically english women) are some of the least attractive women on the planet so this shouldn't be too surprising but that shit is gross.

What's the deal and how do british men deal with this?

(I don't live in america so take a chill pill ya'll when it comes to bashing american women. Obviously they can have their issues too but hygiene is definitely not one of them.)

Default Re: Four out of five british women do not shower every day; do even more gross things

Lord knows i can't stay a lazy bitch

Banned

Default Re: Four out of five british women do not shower every day; do even more gross things

i believe it. i know girls that use dry shampoo to make their hair look like they've showered, but they don't. A tall tail fact is how bad a ****** smells/taste. That is directly related to the most recent time they've showered. Which is why you can literally smell an indian from across the room.

I'm shattered.

I thought women were angelic beings smelling of strawberries and lavender oil, that don't take steaming droopy piles of shit, and date people based on how much of a good person they are at heart and not because they might be tall, tanned, chiseled from head to toe, stunning facial features with thick hair, possess a large penis equally sizey in length and girth that can cause her to orgasm multiple times with minimal effort which she can brag to her girlfriends about, a wealthy fortune and a secure job, and high social status and a loving family that is hip and now with the times...

The world is a lie.

greasy hair and james hardenish teeth.. ill pray for all the british lads in here.. must be rough

Good college starter

English girls arent often that hot, but there are plenty of fine international chicks in London. PLENTY.

Long live immigration.

It's cold over there so it's okay not to shower too often.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Filthy twats. I do have an affinity for british hoe's though...they are pretty dirty...doe that seems to make more sense now?...

Filth is everywhere

Females in Warmer climates are better because usually the disgusting ones hide while the attractive ones show out.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Filth is everywhere

Females in Warmer climates are better because usually the disgusting ones hide while the attractive ones show out.
    This is so true. I can attest to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reloaded
    Which is why you can literally smell an indian from across the room.

I don't shower everyday though. This is not surprising.

Serious playground baller CP343's Avatar

Well, I don't shower "every day." There are probably about 5 to 10 days throughout the year that I don't shower.

   

who gives a shit?

i'm glad they're not as psychotic as american women indoctrinated by the millions of shampoo and makeup commercials convincing them they need to shower each and every day.

in reality, warm and hot water draws moisture from the skin. daily showerers will tend to have worse skin.

we're also living in a time when fresh water is becoming increasingly scarce. draughts are getting to be common... aquifers and glacial melt is running out.

as a long as a person takes care of themselves and doesn't smell too wild i don't give a damn how often they shower / bathe.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    I'm shattered.

I thought women were angelic beings smelling of strawberries and lavender oil, that don't take steaming droopy piles of shit, and date people based on how much of a good person they are at heart and not because they might be tall, tanned, chiseled from head to toe, stunning facial features with thick hair, possess a large penis equally sizey in length and girth that can cause her to orgasm multiple times with minimal effort which she can brag to her girlfriends about, a wealthy fortune and a secure job, and high social status and a loving family that is hip and now with the times...

The world is a lie.

Hey Hawker, your Mom's British right?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    who gives a shit?

i'm glad they're not as psychotic as american women indoctrinated by the millions of shampoo and makeup commercials convincing them they need to shower each and every day.

in reality, warm and hot water draws moisture from the skin. daily showerers will tend to have worse skin.

we're also living in a time when fresh water is becoming increasingly scarce. draughts are getting to be common... aquifers and glacial melt is running out.

as a long as a person takes care of themselves and doesn't smell too wild i don't give a damn how often they shower / bathe.
    This. My girl doesn't shower every day neither do I. If I'm going out somewhere work/social I'll shower in the morning but probably don't even need that unless it's hot or been doing physical activity, if I'm on holidays at home doing nothing I'll maybe shower every couple of days.