Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 09:26 AM   #1231
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board
Default Re: Round 1: Mavericks vs Warriors Game 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
ok discussion over b/c you sir are a fool. you are reaching the level of JoeWait and FabCassasuckass

It's going to take some time for hime to reach Fabcasablancas... He may be at JoeWait's level though,
Old 05-02-2007, 09:48 AM   #1232
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
I bet they don't have to. They were playing from behind a lot of the game and when you're down double digits a lot of 3's usually go flying, especially when you shoot more than any other team already. In Oakland look for the Warriors to take it to the basket with more confidence that they'll be going to the line, thus less 3 pointers.

Hopefully they won't miss their easy shots either. Coming out of halftime they mentioned that one of the assistant coaches was tracking missed shots on the inside and said they had missed 14 shots within 2 feet of the basket. That's pretty bad for a game, much less a half.

they realized they had Dallas, suddenly had this ephinay that "oh ****! we can win!" and NEVER hit another shot.

thats really bad. If they play that tight in game 6 they are toast.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:34 AM   #1233
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default nba trends

last nights game reminded me of an nba truism: experience matters down the stretch of playoff games

to me that was the difference in the last three minutes

the warriors made some mistakes down the stretch and dallas came up with the big plays

--------------------

one side comment. when jt took down baron in front of the warriors bench, no teammate came to the aid of baron and did anything to jt.

this is unheard of -- especially in the playoffs. when the other team threatens your star, someone has to step in and and do SOMETHING.

the last time that that had happened was when the mailman laid out the admiral and the spurs team just stood around watching. at least the spurs gave the mailman some payback shots afterwards! i might remind you that this was a very soft spurs club...

in the 70s, if that had happened to a teams star in front of his bench, that guy would have been just toast

i am not arguing that we should revert to extreme violence, but there has to be something done to that player by the team, on the court. i think if you dont, you lose respect

baseball has the beanball as retaliation; the nba has sterns nba office and fines

what a pu$$y league it has become...
Old 05-02-2007, 11:39 AM   #1234
TheHonestTruth
Banned

TheHonestTruth has no real reputation yet.

Go Dirk, in 2 more games you will show to the doubters and ****** that you are better than Magic and Bird.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:54 AM   #1235
thekavorka
Good High School Starter

thekavorka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHonestTruth
Go Dirk, in 2 more games you will show to the doubters and ****** that you are better than Magic and Bird.

Old 05-02-2007, 12:31 PM   #1236
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: nba trends

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
last nights game reminded me of an nba truism: experience matters down the stretch of playoff games

to me that was the difference in the last three minutes

the warriors made some mistakes down the stretch and dallas came up with the big plays

--------------------

one side comment. when jt took down baron in front of the warriors bench, no teammate came to the aid of baron and did anything to jt.

this is unheard of -- especially in the playoffs. when the other team threatens your star, someone has to step in and and do SOMETHING.

the last time that that had happened was when the mailman laid out the admiral and the spurs team just stood around watching. at least the spurs gave the mailman some payback shots afterwards! i might remind you that this was a very soft spurs club...

in the 70s, if that had happened to a teams star in front of his bench, that guy would have been just toast

i am not arguing that we should revert to extreme violence, but there has to be something done to that player by the team, on the court. i think if you dont, you lose respect

baseball has the beanball as retaliation; the nba has sterns nba office and fines

what a pu$$y league it has become...

i would almost always agree with you on that, but in the warriors situtation i think it was good that they didnt go back at him. they have been criticized alot for losing their composure/tempers, and not going after terry showed some maturity.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:49 PM   #1237
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
i would almost always agree with you on that, but in the warriors situtation i think it was good that they didnt go back at him. they have been criticized alot for losing their composure/tempers, and not going after terry showed some maturity.

If someone took out one of my fellow players I would stand up to him regardless of what the media was saying. Although in todays league it probably would have ended in a technical. Your punished for standing up to someone now.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:53 PM   #1238
John Starks
National High School Star

John Starks has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASH = BEST
This kind of reminds me of Game 5 of last years playoffs between the Lakers and Suns. Lakers almost had it and the Suns stole it from them. GSW almost had it but they went cold and Dallas comes back and wins. GSW just doesnt have what it takes to close it out. Im starting to think the Mavs may pull themselves out of this embarrassment.

Its the exact same game tat was played by Nets and Tor last night. Tor came out to a big lead - Nets cut into it. Tor executed in the 4th, NJ did not - Tor wins Game 5 at home.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:04 PM   #1239
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

I have a bad feeling about this I want the Warriors to win badly and I think this was there chance, I have a bad feeling that they might lose game 6 which will put alot of pressure on them if there is a game 7.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:07 PM   #1240
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Regardless if Dallas wins, they are toast in the next round. This series is taking a lot of energy out of them, much like Cleveland sucked the life out of Detroit last year
Old 05-02-2007, 01:10 PM   #1241
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Regardless if Dallas wins, they are toast in the next round. This series is taking a lot of energy out of them, much like Cleveland sucked the life out of Detroit last year

Utah and Houston is going to go to 7 games as well so basically no difference.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:12 PM   #1242
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would like to see the statistics on teams that have to play 7 games in the first round. I bet none of them have gone on to win the championship, unless I am mistaken
Old 05-02-2007, 01:15 PM   #1243
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by different107
If someone took out one of my fellow players I would stand up to him regardless of what the media was saying. Although in todays league it probably would have ended in a technical. Your punished for standing up to someone now.

yep, and since thats how the NBA made things, the warriors did the right thing. the punishments for going after him would not be worth it.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:47 PM   #1244
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

This thread is continued with talk of Game 6 here: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39787
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread