Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: Westbrook officially out for the entire playoffs...

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Eeeffffffff Youuuuuuu Beverly

TNT just showed westbrook doing the exact same thing to Jeremy Lin before a timeout.

SO you sound like a fool and need to stop posting.

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    Beverley should get a contract extrnsion for that.

Only if the Rockets can win the series

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    if he sat out when he first got injured, he might have not torn his ligament so much by continuing to play. then maybe he could have made it back to play in the WCF or Finals.
    That definitely seems like the case. He never was hurt before but he knew right away something was wrong but continued anyway. He was the iron man of the league but even he has to listen to himself and slow down when its needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Apogee
    Because OKC actually had a chance..
    as defending western champions with 2nd best player in nba.. yea.. they had a chance. Even if the chance is so small, at least it's better than probably 90% of other teams in the nba.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    as defending western champions with 2nd best player in nba.. yea.. they had a chance. Even if the chance is so small, at least it's better than probably 90% of other teams in the nba.
    Rather face OKC instead of Spurs/Clippers. Also wouldn't mind seeing KD go 0-2 vs LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    You had already said Heat were going to win and made threads they were going to win. Basically you said what was the point of playing if Heat were going to win.

Obviously I really, really hate this, but understand the decision of repairing it instead of the other option where he might've been able to return in a couple of weeks. Long term it's the best solution. I'm going to sound like a bad fan, but we weren't going to beat the Heat this year anyway if we did get back to the Finals. I'd have liked to have the chance to at least see if we could play them tougher than last year, but we weren't going to beat them 4 times in 7 games.

Hopefully he'll be fully recovered and back to 100% by the start of next season. Just really unfortunate he got hurt on that type of play. That's the hardest thing to stomach. He didn't get hurt coming down wrong after one of his semi-reckless drives to the hole, and he didn't get hurt coming down on someone's foot after jumper. It happened when he was simply bringing the ball into the frontcourt to call a timeout, and that's the hardest thing to get over. I could probably live with the injury (or at least get over it a lot quicker) if it had happened in the actual course of play.

I think this will obviously extend the Rockets series to 6 or 7 games. It'll depend on how fast everyone adjusts. As great as Durant is, having to completely re-work how the team plays on the fly won't be easy. Can't see us beating the Clippers or Grizzlies, though, if we get out of the first round.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76
    TNT just showed westbrook doing the exact same thing to Jeremy Lin before a timeout.

SO you sound like a fool and need to stop posting.
    Like I'm going to listen to a guy with all those red bars. IT was a reckless play you clown regardless of whether Westbrook did it to Lin or not. If Lin had been out for the entire playoffs because of Westbrook it's still reckless. Now sit down and STFU you piece of trash.

Like I'm going to listen to a guy with all those red bars. IT was a reckless play you clown regardless of whether Westbrook did it to Lin or not. If Lin had been out for the entire playoffs because of Westbrook it's still reckless. Now sit down and STFU you piece of trash.

It's called a FREAK ACCIDENT you retarded mutherf*cker

StOP POSTING!!~!!

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Now when and if Clips get past OKC, we will be hearing this as an excuse .
    Injuries are a part of the game, so I wouldn't go so far as to say it'll be used as an excuse. But you'd have to at least understand why people won't exactly be singing the Clippers praises if they beat OKC in the second round without Westbrook. Despite how good Durant is, OKC is constructed in a pretty specific way right now, where they heavily rely on both Durant and Westbrook offensively

And it's not like Westbrook is some really good top 15-20 type player. This is arguably one of the 5 best players in the league. It's just not the same team. We just don't have much depth, especially in terms of scoring depth. If we get past the Rockets, I'd expect either of the Clippers or Grizzlies to beat us in no more than 6 games.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76
    It's called a FREAK ACCIDENT you retarded mutherf*cker

StOP POSTING!!~!!
    It's not a freak accident he ran right into his knee. And you know what who cares if Westbrook did it to Lin. Lin's a scrub and a losing him is inconsequential. Yes I said it so you have something to really get about.

NBA sixth man of the year

Eeeffffffff Youuuuuuu Beverly
    Westbrook did the exact same thing one time. They showed it on TNT...

It's not a freak accident he ran right into his knee. And you know what who cares if Westbrook did it to Lin. Lin's a scrub and a losing him is inconsequential. Yes I said it so you have something to really get about.
    The freak accident is that he tore his knee on the play. It wasn't like it was a really hard foul or anything.

It just happened.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor

He'll be back before rose.