Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Default Re: ISIS militants kill 50 tribesmen, women and children.

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    The best part about ISIS is they were trained, armed and financially supported by America. Theyre just spreading American style freedom and democracy around the world. Merica Fukc Yeah!
    Banned. 'Nuff sed

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    Yea ISIS and America are one in the same! Let's throw China and Iran in there too because being conspiratorial and anti-America is so "in" nowadays! ...

Newsflash: Sunnis and shiites have been fighting each other for hundreds of years independent of western civilization. There's a brutal civil war going on in Syria for the past few years before ISIS even became a common news story, yet ISIS had grown exponentially.

But maybe we can question the news source and pretend it's all an American or ISH conspiracy!
    These were Sunnis that ISIS massacred

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Are you insinuating that Fox News is biased towards ISIS?? And ISIS did not kill these people?

Check the article again. Fox's source is the Associated Press.
    The insinuation is more maybe the news isn't accurate.

Thank God America liberated Iraq from the evil clutches of Sadam

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Thank God America liberated Iraq from the evil clutches of Sadam
    And hell bent on doing the same in Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    It's actually 200 tribesmen.

The pathetic Islamic State are targeting tribes now?
    Oh no !............ it won

Banned

Not sure why youre rambling. ISIS way of doing things is stikingly similar to Americas. Murdering a million Indians, 400 years of slavery, bombing innocent people all over the world for 50 years. You can see exactly where ISIS got all its inspiration from.
    Banned

This piece of crap can sit here and defend the Islamic State.

The best part about ISIS is they were trained, armed and financially supported by America. Theyre just spreading American style freedom and democracy around the world. Merica Fukc Yeah!
    I've already exposed you as a hateful racist so why're you still here? I thought American evil was 'in their blood' - did some Americans **** some arabs and create ISIS now?

In reality, ISIS's military leadership is largely composed of ex-officers of Saddam Hussein's army. No link ever existed between Saddam and Islamism apparently doe!!

Not sure why youre rambling. ISIS way of doing things is stikingly similar to Americas. Murdering a million Indians, 400 years of slavery, bombing innocent people all over the world for 50 years. You can see exactly where ISIS got all its inspiration from.
    Again, pretending America created slavery when it was a routinely practiced all throughout the world for thousands of years, is ****ing retarded. You might be the biggest idiot on here: congrats.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Again, pretending America created slavery when it was a routinely practiced all throughout the world for thousands of years, is ****ing retarded. You might be the biggest idiot on here: congrats.
    What's even more ironic is that he's a Serb... A country that ethnic cleansed more than 200k of it's former "brothers".

He's just buthurt that US bombed the shit out of Serbia and that Kosovo is an independent country.

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    What's even more ironic is that he's a Serb... A country that ethnic cleansed more than 200k of it's former "brothers".

He's just buthurt that US bombed the shit out of Serbia and that Kosovo is an independent country.
    So that's why he hates America with all his heart? Because they stopped his family from raping and ethnically cleansing in Bosnia? Not surprised tbh considering he is a blatant racist and filled with murderous hate (towards a particular people, for being corrupted to 'the blood' as he put it).

A sad, sad spectacle he makes.

I dont hate America. I hate American foreign policy and Americans like yourself who support its brutality around the world. As for Bosnia and Kosovo, well....lets just say your support for Islamic terrorists against the Serbs bit you back on the ass on September 11th 2001. And I, like the majority of the world, celebrated at the irony of it all.
    Oh, i see. Pardon me asking why you said the following then?:

The Americans always need someone to hate and kill. When theyre not busy supporting psychos shooting up their children in schools, theyre busy supporting other psychos murdering innocent people overseas. Its in their blood. And then they wonder why events like September 11th happen.
    Americans are tainted by their blood - gee, that sounds a lot like the kind of rhetoric that was used to justify ethnic cleansing in Bosnia! I'm also not even 'American' - ethnically i'm half English and half Polish, and i grew up in the UK. Nor do i support 'brutality' around the world: it is you that does that, and you show a constant contempt and disregard for all the things America and Europe have brought to the world to make it a hell of a lot less brutal. You refuse to acknowledge that the civilisation which brought about the most human development, the most scientific and medical innovation and discoveries in the history of humanity, has done anything of value, and that the world would have been better off had the country never been founded. Basically, you're a simpleton who has read a couple of authors like Noam Chomsky (who really is not a serious thinker when it comes to politics - the man should've stuck to linguistics) and thinks this now makes you educated enough to make vast, sweeping, dismissive and simplistic claims that generalise American history to a sort of one-sided conspiracy theory where America is the sole cause of all the turmoil and misery in the world.

You also in the same post equated Americans with the nazis and the Jews of 1930s Germany with the Muslims of today in America; not only is this ahistorical, it's downright offensive to people who suffered from the events you constantly trivialise with this kind of idiotic claim.

And yeah, preventing the ethnic cleansing of an entire population somehow translates to 'support for Islamic terrorists' in your strange world.

Osama Bin Laden in Bosnia

Karma? I think so
    I thought this piece of shiite was banned what happened