Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-07-2006, 02:54 PM   #1
StillAKnickfan
I brick open layups

Default Too Early to give up on Dunleavy?

Mike Dunleavy's play is getting worse and worse and after last nights 12 min of action I'm getting the feeling Nellie does not like him. Is it worth it to drop him and possibly pick up fellow Warrior Monta Ellis who is off to a hot start and prob wont be a free agent much longer.
StillAKnickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 03:39 PM   #2
mukdori
I brick open layups

Drop him and pick up Ellis. NOW. Dunleavy was called a "disaster" by Don Nelson and played 12 minutes last night. At BEST he's a streaky shooter but he'll give you headaches. Ellis is a sure thing and will give you about 14-15ppg and steals. Ellis is a fav among the coach.
mukdori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 11:54 PM   #3
orvy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Ya, I'm dumping Dunleavy... he came back with a semi-decent game tonight, but only played 13 mins. Likely motivated by being sat, but it won't last I don't think... I new he was a risk when I took him late, but he is proving me wrong and the critics right. Go with Mukdori's choice if Ellis is available. Someone dumped Luol Deng in my league, I'm picking him up in Dunleavy's place.
orvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 12:14 AM   #4
StillAKnickfan
I brick open layups

Yea I picked up ellis for dunleavy before the game still got stuck with dunleavy's performance tonight. Monta looks very good tho and nelson loves him and encourages him to shoot more so hopefully he puts up good numbers. I can't believe someone dropped deng thats a steal. Even despite nocioni he still puts up good numbers.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:39 AM   #5
mukdori
I brick open layups

Ellis scored 17 pts tonight, he's been pretty consistent with his stats. Way more solid than Dunleavy. Also another good pickup if you need some boards and blocks is Biedrins. He's gained favor from the coach and he had 6 blocks tonight!
Old 11-08-2006, 02:29 AM   #6
warriorsfan623
Decent playground baller

i dumped dunleavy after the first game...he looked so good in preseason iono whats going on with him...
warriorsfan623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 03:14 AM   #7
StillAKnickfan
I brick open layups

Yea I was going to pick up Biedrins as well but I grabbed thomas instead just figuring he starts at Center and will probably play more minutes
Old 11-08-2006, 04:08 AM   #8
mukdori
I brick open layups

Last 3 games I believe Biedrins has been starting a center. He played 35 minutes tonight.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:53 PM   #9
warriorsfan623
Decent playground baller

as of right now coach nellie is having trouble with his lineups...so he has been starting different players at center...but he mentioned that he will play biedrins a lot more because he loves his abilities...
warriorsfan623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 01:48 AM   #10
Hoonyo
High school junior varsity star

Give up on him. I cannot believe I traded away Wally for him in one of my leagues.
Hoonyo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: