Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Default Re: Atheists Couldn't Defend Their Beliefs, so They Complained and Got a Thread Deleted L

I guess you missed out on the other thread that your fellow h0m0s got deleted. It detailed millions upon millions of people that atheist scumbags murdered during their reigns of terror. It's simple. People like that and with those types of beliefs should never ever be allowed in positions of power or government again. They cannot be trusted with the lives of other people to govern over them.

Now be gone liesagainst, damned h0m0

Default Re: Atheists Couldn't Defend Their Beliefs, so They Complained and Got a Thread Deleted L

Hitler: God was sworn to by the SS.

Mao/Stalin/Hirohito: Were Gods.

Mussolini/Franco: Catholic backing.

Not Atheists. I have explained in detail 10x how they were religious schemes (not technically religion like a Monotheism but they were in no way free from God).

Your move.

NBA rookie of the year

Photos of Hitler that suggest he was a christian, specifically a catholic

On April 20, 1939, Archbishop Orsenigo celebrated Hitler's birthday. The celebrations, initiated by Pacelli (Pope Pius XII) became a tradition. Each April 20, Cardinal Bertram of Berlin was to send "warmest congratulations to the Fuhrer in the name of the bishops and the dioceses in Germany" and added with "fervent prayers which the Catholics of Germany are sending to heaven on their altars

Adolf Hitler (center) at the monument for the war dead in Franken Germany. According to Ray Cowdery, Hitler rarely missed an opportunity to visit war memorials, even when a photographer was not present.

Hitler greets Muller the "Bishop of the Reich" and Abbot Schachleitner

Hitler greets a Catholic Cardinal

Hitler leaves the Marine Church in Wilhelmshaven

Hitler in front of "Church of our Lady" in Nuremberg, Sept. 1934. Photographer, Heinrich Hoffmann.

Hitler signing his autograph for a Christian fan

Klara Hitler (his mother) was a pious Catholic mother who raised Hitler according to her beliefs.

Cardinal Secretary of State, Eugenio Pacelli (later to become Pope Pius XII) signs the Concordat between Nazi Germany and the Vatican at a formal ceremony in Rome on 20 July 1933. Nazi Vice-Chancellor Franz von Papen sits at the left, Pacelli in the middle, and the Rudolf Buttmann sits at the right.

The Concordat effectively legitimized Hitler and the Nazi government to the eyes of Catholicism, Christianity, and the world.

Hitler Oath:

I swear by God,
    this holy oath,
    to the F

Ummm, I didn't mention Hitler in my original post that you cowards got deleted. He was into sorcery or some other crazy shiite. Not a Christian AT ALL. Derp.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
    Ummm, I didn't mention Hitler in my original post that you cowards got deleted. He was into sorcery or some other crazy shiite. Not a Christian AT ALL. Derp.
    It is quite clear hitler considered himself a christian, specifically a catholic and wanted to have close relations with the Vatican

Even if he wasn't Christian (which he was) a belief in God means he is no Atheist. 50% of his SS were openly Catholic. None were even threatened with excommunicated. Only one ever was. For marrying a Protestant

Do you know what ****ing Atheism is?

Quote Originally Posted by Nowitness
    Even if he wasn't Christian (which he was) a belief in God means he is no Atheist. 50% of his SS were openly Catholic. None were even threatened with excommunicated. Only one ever was. For marrying a Protestant

Do you know what ****ing Atheism is?
    Yeah idiot. That's why I didn't include Hitler in my original list of atheists who murdered millions upon millions of people in that other thread y'all had deleted. Can you fkking read?

But anyways, hitler didn't believe in God. Just like your other outrageous claims...worthless atheist propaganda ::vomit::

Yeah idiot. That's why I didn't include Hitler in my original list of atheists who murdered millions upon millions of people in that other thread y'all had deleted. Can you fkking read?

But anyways, hitler didn't believe in God. Just like your other outrageous claims...worthless atheist propaganda ::vomit::
    So list them. I have pointed out how Mao/Stalin/Hirohito/Mussolini/Franco were not Atheists or did not run Atheistic regimes.

So list them. I have pointed out how Mao/Stalin/Hirohito/Mussolini/Franco were not Atheists or did not run Atheistic regimes.
    lol No you have not. All you have done is make an outrageous claim. I laid out my points in detail in my excellent topic which you cowards had deleted. No need to do it again, y'all had nothing. NO ONE could come up with a valid defense. Conclusion: Atheists are the scum of the earth and would murder mass millions if they're ever allowed to gain power again. You can bla bla bla all you want with your atheist spin, but that won't change the FACT that those who murdered those millions upon millions of people were godless heathen.

NBA lottery pick

This is the original post.

These are the Heckles and Jeckles of the world. The cowards who don't have the guts to believe in anything. The muppets in the balcony who get to sit on their asses and rail against anything on the stage of life with their noses up in the air.

To backup my point, let's look at some renowned atheists to see what kind of people these are...

Chairman Mao - Deviant. Destroyer of historical artifacts, mass murderer of 10s of millions of Chinese "rivals" through executions, torture, and even cannibalism

Napolean - Trucebreaker and mass murderer of millions of Europeans

Pol Pot - Mass murderer of 100s of thousands of Cambodians through slave labor, malnutrition, and executions (See Killing Fields)

Alfred Kinsey - Fraud and pedo

Mussolini - Anti-Semite Fascist dictator, murderer of untold numbers through kidnapping, burning of villages, public executions, bombing of hospitals and concentration camps, use of poisonous gas on Ethiopians, etc.

Stalin - Mass murderer of 10s of millions of Russians through famine, war, and executions

Jim Jones - Murderer of nearly a thousand people including women and children through deception and mass suicide

Kim Jong-Il - Mass murderer of over 4 million Koreans through executions and starvation, and a threat to millions more through aggression towards the West and nuclear war games

Dahmer - Serial killer and rapist of young boys, cannibal

Than Shwe - Dictator who Enslaves his people of Burma, suppressor of free speech and movement, imprisoner of dissidents

Atheists tend to dabble in dictatorship and mass murder, but there is other psychopathic behaviour involved as you can see. However I think it is only fair that we qualify such a topic with #NotAllAtheists since we don't want to generalize like that. I mean just like "good cops", there must be some "good atheists" out there, no?

#NotAllAtheists #NotAllMoslems #SorryNotSorry

hitler was christian, but remember kids not all christians are like hitler.

#notallchristians

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    This is the original post.
    What are you trying to do get this topic deleted too?!?! How typical. Can't provide a valid defense of beliefs. Get thread deleted.

Is there any point responding when you list Napoleon?

Is there any point responding when you list Napoleon?
    The only *possible* response any atheist could have had to my original topic, which you cowards had deleted, would have been to say, "I am a good atheist. I do not support the mass murder of millions upon millions of people that these atheists committed in the name of my religious irreligion. I condemn what they did. They do not represent all atheists."

The only *possible* response any atheist could have had to my original topic, which you cowards had deleted, would have been to say, "I am a good atheist. I do not support the mass murder of millions upon millions of people that these atheists committed in the name of my religious irreligion. I condemn what they did. They do not represent all atheists."

This is where your argument is fundamentally flawed. Atheism is not a way of life like Islam/Christianity. Atheists share nothing in common other than the fact that we don't believe in God. The term simply means that. It isn't our philosophy, it isn't our brotherhood. We don't have terms for people who don't believe in the Tooth fairy.