Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Lebron wouldnt average this high FG % On another team

Quote Originally Posted by Coolaak
    He wouldnt average this high.His game benefits from the spacing he gets, CHandler wont space the floor to him with the Knicks.
    Lebron James has tremendous amount of help, and his statistics are getting pretty much overrated.
    Not really. He leads his team in ppg, rebs per game, assist per game and steals per game while playing 4 different positions and sometimes swithching to the hottest opposing player late in the game. His stats are actually more impressive than they look.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    LOL at this homer still trying to say Carmelo is as good as LeBron.

His post mentioned melo a total of 0 times

OP would not be able to suck that many cocks on another forums. its a damn shame.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Do you take what a bunch of knee jerking posters on ISH say as gospel?

Do you even remember when this happened? Everybody was still picking OKC to finish 1st I the west
    I remember when the Dwight trade went down, a lot of ESPN analysts and guest associates were saying they were favorites in the West. There were counterparts favoring OKC too. Most were saying they'd make it out of the West to meet Miami. They could have been trying to hype up a LeBron vs Kobe for all we know since that's what they want to sell.

However, not many were saying they were favorite for a championship. Miami was still favorite to win it all on a lot of opinions.

He does have the most stacked team of all....

He his a very big coward for leaving his home town to stat pad rings... I mean.... the guy is a really shitty human being, calling reporters retards and shit.... he's just as passive aggressive as Dwight... actually he's worse..

You guys with his dick in your mouth are the lowest of the low... definition of "dick rider"

I refuse to root for a scum bag/insecure/stat padding bitch...

Kobe in his prime would KILL LeBron. Let's not forget that...

LeBron is not CLOSE to the greatest of all time... not close.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

He his a very big coward for leaving his home town to stat pad rings... I mean.... the guy is a really shitty human being, calling reporters retards and shit.... he's just as passive aggressive as Dwight... actually he's worse..

You guys with his dick in your mouth are the lowest of the low... definition of "dick rider"

you are a lil wayne fan

Banned

this is coming from westbrook's biggest fan. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    This is one of the worst posts I have ever seen. How are you not banned from this site with so much negative rep?
    Are you retarded? Compared to the rest of the league, it IS the most stacked team in history. Are you retarded? You can't compare a 2013 team to an 80's team you MORON. Bird and Magic's teams needed to be stacked to compete with the other stacked teams... there are no other stacked teams in today's age, just the Heat.... think a little you MORON

I don't get picked last at the park anymore AlexanderRight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    Maybe so. But isn't that how u build a team around your best players?

U give Kobe big men in the post, u give Nash players to PNR, catch and shoot, u give Dwight shooters for him to pass out.

LeBron is not what u would refer to as great when it comes to shooting, but when u know your best player is best when he's attacking the rim, and dishing out, why clog the paint with 2 7footers. Teams surround their best guys with others guys who complement them. Knowing Wade and LeBron are best attacking the basket the rightful way is to give them shooters to space the floor, for them to kick out to.
    I reckon the Heat would be build differently if Kobe instead of Wade was on the Heat, likewise Lakers if LeBron was playing in LA. nonetheless i think most of us can agree that this Heat team is actually built with flaws, and is mostly living base on their top players' talents.

different players function differently on different teams. Perhaps what is why a team may not be great when u just throw any 2 elite players together.

Then when a player is not on a stacked team, and lose consistently people call them career losers. When they play on stacked team and win people say they can't win without a stacked team. It's not their fault how the organisation build their teams, why would they wait till they are old and shaky then go join a contender while people call them shelf of themselves. If anything, being able to lead a stacked team, with many other all-stars and good players, now that's what commendable.
    Is this logic I'm reading? It can't be...

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by dbk123
    lebron on the lakers would be even better than him on the heat
    not true

and the thread is true to an extent...Bron rarely faces double teams anymore

Just shows he made the right decision in 2010
    Last edited by HiphopRelated; 02-23-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Are you retarded? Compared to the rest of the league, it IS the most stacked team in history. Are you retarded? You can't compare a 2013 team to an 80's team you MORON. Bird and Magic's teams needed to be stacked to compete with the other stacked teams... there are no other stacked teams in today's age, just the Heat.... think a little you MORON
    Frustrated that your team can't handle the heat?

Quote Originally Posted by dbk123
    this is coming from westbrook's biggest fan. lmao
    You mean the guy who plays hard every night and is the opposite of a passive aggressive bitch? Who gives NO shits about his stats and only cares about winning?

LeBron only cares about winning NOW because he knows how it affects his image...

You're easily one of the worst posters here.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Frustrated that your team can't handle the heat?
    Silly thing to say coming from a Raptors fan. Stay in your own dimension. These conversations aren't for you.

Silly thing to say coming from a Raptors fan. Stay in your own dimension. These conversations aren't for you.
    Yup, you mad.