Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-18-2010, 04:13 AM   #46
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How often do you guys do #2?

It's hard to explain. I poop whenever I feel like I have to. There are times where I poop once a day, and sometimes once every three days. Not very consistent.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:24 AM   #47
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
is this the chart they use at ESPN?

It's actually a legit medical grading system with 3 or 4 obviously being the ideal consistency.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:39 AM   #48
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I poop twice a day
Nash-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:58 AM   #49
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

I go the minimum twice a day sometimes 3 times.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:33 AM   #50
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 is considered somewhat coolAndrei89 is considered somewhat coolAndrei89 is considered somewhat cool

Once every 2 days my whole life
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:05 AM   #51
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Usually just once a day but often twice.

Going out into the wilderness where there is no toliets is an interesting experience I can tell you that..I actually managed to sh*t 5-10 times in a week somehow lol.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:41 AM   #52
The_Night_Elf
My Game's Nucking Futs

The_Night_Elf has decent reputationThe_Night_Elf has decent reputation

Whenever I need to really. I'll go whenever where ever. If I have a good size meal I can pretty much go less then a half hour later. I never really noticed it but my parents pointed it out saying I've been doing that since I was a kid.

On a somewhat related topic I have this "game/task" where my goal is to do the #2 at all the nice hotels on the Vegas strip. Two trips so far and I think I have aobut 5 or 6 left to go...thank you buffets...
The_Night_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:52 AM   #53
beermonsteroo
Banned

beermonsteroo posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrybeermonsteroo posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Between 2 and 4 shits a day
beermonsteroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:19 PM   #54
ukplayer4
NBA rookie of the year

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i can go many days, i used to go a week or more back when blocking everyones toilet was my hobby, i could put them out of action for days and days....
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:02 PM   #55
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm ten pounds over weight , so I eat more and poo more.
3 x daily

WHEN I was running 45-55 miles a week , ironically I sit the bowl once a day.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:06 PM   #56
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It depends on what i eat, but most of the times .. 1 time per day
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #57
AirTupac
Hop on the Buss

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Depends on my stomach. Sometimes i'll go 10 times a day because it keeps coming back in watery form even though theres barely poop coming out. I took one today when i came home, it was just 1 long giant one.

I hate those poos where your on the toilet and your pushing and nothings coming out but you still get that feeling that your holding it in.

Nothing is worse than the feeling when you hold it in and your squeezing your butthole as tight as you can and it goes away for like 2-3 minutes and then it comes back.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:54 PM   #58
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
What do you mean? That I'm able to poop so frequently w/ no problem?

I guess it's my high metabolism. And why it's so hard for me to gain weight.

Quick question since you know about this stuff: Do you poop out a majority of the protein that you take in?

I envy that you poop frequently. Regularity is good on so many different levels. I poop once a day, but idealy you want to go twice or three times a day.

Fecal matter consists of alot of protein since it is unabsorbed amino acids, but it should constist of more soluble and insoluble fibres. It also should consist of mostly water, fermented portions of your digestive tract, unaborbed minerals and undigested fats.

Alot of protein is actually lost through piss

Last edited by hateraid : 10-19-2010 at 01:10 AM.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:04 PM   #59
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

once a day in the morning. Usually twice if i have two big meals during the day.

ppl on here saying they dont take a sht for more 2 days are insane and need to have themselves checked out. If you ahven't gone to the bathroom for 8 days....you are severely constipated and need to run to the ER.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:24 PM   #60
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Usually 2, or less a day. I remember back when I went to ODS, I held it in for a freaking week cause I hated public bathrooms and the floor was just mudy. shoot when I went home I took the longest crap ever.
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: