Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jack
    Is there a reason NBA coaches more or less said Paspalj sucked and wasn't good enough to play in the NBA yet he was averaging 30+ points in Europe?
    I already explained it to that Psileas troll. He was a severe heavy chain smoker - to the point that reporters could not even enter the locker room. He even played once with a cig in his hand if I remember.

That sort of thing was allowed at times in the A1 back then, but not in the NBA. Paspalj would spend literally hours eating pizza in the locker room and chain smoking, etc.

He was a nut job. I seriously doubt that his antics were tolerated in the NBA. If he would have acted normally, he could have easily played in the NBA.

Plus, I believe he suffered a bad injury when he was in the NBA, which was probably part of it.

Today, even though some A1 teams still have some lax standards for player etiquette, Paspalj's antics would not be tolerated.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-01-2011 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I already explained it to that Psileas troll. He was a severe heavy chain smoker - to the point that reporters could not even enter the locker room. He even played once with a cig in his hand if I remember.

That sort of thing was allowed in the A1 back then, but not in the NBA. Paspalj would spend literally hours eating pizza in the locker room and chain smoking, etc.

He was a nut job. I seriously doubt that his antics were tolerated in the NBA. If he would have acted normally, he could have easily played in the NBA.
    So he would chain smoke and still drop 30 in Europe, which is somehow supposed to be better and harder to score in, than the NBA? Makes perfect sense now that I think about it. Thanks for clearing that up!

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jack
    So he would chain smoke and still drop 30 in Europe, which is somehow supposed to be better and harder to score in, than the NBA? Makes perfect sense now that I think about it. Thanks for clearing that up!
    You are an idiot. His BEHAVIOR would not be tolerated in the NBA.

Divac for example was a huge chain smoker and was a top 5-6 center for years during the golden era of NBA centers.

That's how easy and weak the NBA was that during the prime of NBA centers, a "Euro scrub" that was a heavy chain smoker was a top 5-6 center for years.

But, Divac did not block reporters from the locker room by smoke, nor did he eat pizza during games, nor did he light up on the court.

Not tolerated in the NBA.

I think you just earned an ignore list for awhile.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-01-2011 at 06:30 PM.

They refuse to believe it. The NBA only fans refuse to accept any facts about European basketball. They are so hateful towards theEuroleague, that ]it clearly shows an inferiority complex and/or some kind of racism, due to the player's mostly being white.
    yeah, it's definitely the NBA fans with the inferiority complex

Didnt FIBA and the Euroleague JUST adopt the American rectangular paint, and drop the trapezoid?

Didnt they also just drop the college distance 3( ) that they have been using?

Guess they know which the superior version of the game is...

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Didnt FIBA and the Euroleague JUST adopt the American rectangular paint, and drop the trapezoid?

Didnt they also just drop the college distance 3( ) that they have been using?

Guess they know which the superior version of the game is...
    Yes. The FIBA one.

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB
    people keep confusing leagues, see some players mentioned were mvp is their domestic competitions but not on the euroleague.
    people need to realize the EURL is not a league persay but a competition much like the champions league is in european soccer
    why would we care? all we get is LEBRON IS GARBAGE HE WOULD NOT DO WELL IN EUROLEAGUE LIKE SOME BENCH SCRUB FROM NBA DID. Stop that crap and you can drop knowledge. if that's what the discussion is going to be, don't think anyone is going to care how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    why would we care? all we get is LEBRON IS GARBAGE HE WOULD NOT DO WELL IN EUROLEAGUE LIKE SOME BENCH SCRUB FROM NBA DID. Stop that crap and you can drop knowledge. if that's what the discussion is going to be, don't think anyone is going to care how it works.
    you realise that there's just one person saying that from Europe right?
    Don't generalize things.

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    you realise that there's just one person saying that from Europe right?
    Don't generalize things.
    this is true. i would not mind knowing. Can you give me a brief (very - i don't want to take up too much of your time) synopsis of how the leagues fit together?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    this is true. i would not mind knowing. Can you give me a brief (very - i don't want to take up too much of your time) synopsis of how the leagues fit together?
    Fit together in what aspects? I don't understand.

You are an idiot. His BEHAVIOR would not be tolerated in the NBA.

Divac for example was a huge chain smoker and was a top 5-6 center for years during the golden era of NBA centers.

That's how easy and weak the NBA was that during the prime of NBA centers, a "Euro scrub" that was a heavy chain smoker was a top 5-6 center for years.

But, Divac did not block reporters from the locker room by smoke, nor did he eat pizza during games, nor did he light up on the court.

Not tolerated in the NBA.

I think you just earned an ignore list for awhile.
    That's irrelevant. The point I was making was that he was a non-factor in the NBA yet one of the better players in Europe at the time; certainly one of the better scorers. The chain smoking was thrown in for comedic effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    Fit together in what aspects? I don't understand.
    Do not waste your time with him.

Dudebro, why dont you go find a Euroleague msg board so you can go be **** with the other gays

Saw a basketball once

You are a freaking idiot. And after this you go to my permanent ignore list.

list

Ignore list.

The list you posted is the equivalent to the NBA Finals MVP. That's like saying in 2007 Tony Parker was the best player in the league. What I meant was that Paspalj was the regular season MVP, it's still a meaningful award you know?
    Whoops I forgot, I'm on this ******'s ignore list Seriously, I'm European and an idiot from Arkansas is making me hate my league, absurd

Is Euroleague like a Champions League? ARe its teams part of other leagues? That kind of thing.