Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2009, 11:01 AM   #46
LJJ
Extra Cheese
 
LJJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,993
Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
It's that they broke the student/teacher relationship code. It places the other kids that go to that school and work for their grades in jeopardy becuase she could be playing favoritism.


LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:57 AM   #47
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997
 
Meticode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,132
Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilcc
meticode, you need to quit with this blatant homosexuality

Obviously you've given up on the discussion if this is all you got for me. Don't give up so easily.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:58 AM   #48
Thorpesaurous
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Thorpesaurous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,789
Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

My father was my mother's high school math teacher. They didn't get married until she was a year out of high school, and I was born a year after that, but it seems unlikely they had no relationship prior to that.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:02 PM   #49
Rockbttm88
There is no dark side
 
Rockbttm88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 392
Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

On a side note, that was my high school!! I graduated from there in 2000 and live on 2-3 minutes away. This story has been known for months (a year?) but I had no idea it got national attention.

I may even be substitute teaching there in the fall.

But heres the reeaaally strange part...

The drama teacher whom she replaced was an older creepy guy who supposedly had a crush on one of his students. No one could prove anything and most people just assumed it was all rumors or gossip. Well, after she graduated, he left the school district and MARRIED the girl and now they have a baby together. So obviously, everyone suspects they were fooling around while she was still a student. Somethings fishy about the drama department there...
Rockbttm88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #50
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba
 
rufuspaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 22,474
Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbttm88
On a side note, that was my high school!! I graduated from there in 2000 and live on 2-3 minutes away. This story has been known for months (a year?) but I had no idea it got national attention.

I may even be substitute teaching there in the fall.

But heres the reeaaally strange part...

The drama teacher whom she replaced was an older creepy guy who supposedly had a crush on one of his students. No one could prove anything and most people just assumed it was all rumors or gossip. Well, after she graduated, he left the school district and MARRIED the girl and now they have a baby together. So obviously, everyone suspects they were fooling around while she was still a student. Somethings fishy about the drama department there...

Wow. In my school the drama dept. was just a gay support group.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:47 PM   #51
Killer_Instinct
And Another One
 
Killer_Instinct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,275
Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

Where are we getting the assumption she's sexy? All I saw was a mug shot, and her face just looks likes shes a decent MILF.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:03 PM   #52
Rasheed1
NBA All-star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 9,938
Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

I hear you Meticode.....

its not a good thing when a woman has sex with minors...... Its not funny its not sexy... its twisted....

real hot women dont solicit minors... women who do seduce minors are sick in the head..... no normal chick needs to do that...

she could have screwed anybody, but instead she chose to screw her life up... she has issues..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:31 PM   #53
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?
 
johndeeregreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,009
Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

Quote:
Damn... and she is a performing arts teacher, think about how fun that could be.


"...Nice."
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #54
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan
 
SCREWstonRockets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Clutch City 2K9
Posts: 4,035
Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

I'm curious, so how do you go about trying to bang your teacher? Is there like a secret code that teachers use when they wanna bang a student? I would think a teacher would be the hardest chick to pull in a school. Let alone, bang her. Whos chasing who? Do the students go after or are the teachers the one making a move.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:25 PM   #55
KrispyKreme0
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease
 
KrispyKreme0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 252
Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Even if that is indeed the case...I still would have been stoked. At 17 I was pretty much happy to f*ck a donut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I think I did once.

What!?!?!?!?!?!? You should be put away for a long time. How could you do that to an innocent donut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Hmmm...

Glazed or Cream filled?

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves for talking like that.

Last edited by KrispyKreme0 : 06-10-2009 at 04:26 PM. Reason: tiny change
KrispyKreme0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:43 PM   #56
Killer_Instinct
And Another One
 
Killer_Instinct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,275
Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
I'm curious, so how do you go about trying to bang your teacher? Is there like a secret code that teachers use when they wanna bang a student? I would think a teacher would be the hardest chick to pull in a school. Let alone, bang her. Whos chasing who? Do the students go after or are the teachers the one making a move.


Subtle hints. I've had a substitue teacher flirt with me, but it was discusting because she looked near death. Intresting story though.

The last few weeks of school my Spanish teacher left for the year. We had the sexiest Sub in my schools history, and cats were coming onto her something serious. She'd simply laugh it off, but these cats were bold. She was a real loose sub(let us talk on cell phones, curse, ext) Long story short, a few guys grabbed her a few times around the hips, stomach. She kept laughing it off, but I got the distinct feeling the dame was liking it. Kept saying they were going to get her on CNN and crap, but for the most part some signals were sent.

I never copped a rub, but these teachers send hints. I think it stems from a playful attitude between the student/teacher, and goes from there. One day you're the favorite student, nextthing you know you're having private tutoring sessions.

Would I tell, though?

Hell no.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #57
Butters
Speed Demon
 
Butters's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,434
Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

Lucky kid.If my 8th grade teacher would have cam on to me i would hit it.Probably wouldent do much But she was fine!

HS i was..unlucky with the teachers to say the least.ugly chicks and old dudes
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:09 PM   #58
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 22,476
Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

Meticode,

I am not trying to insult you, you just gabve me this cool avy and I juts repped you, you are the man for that...

I also respect your values...

But I have to say something that kind of scares me about you...and I have kind of gotten this feeling for a while...

You are 24 years old, and you are completely and hopelessly in love...to the point that it is scary...

What would you do if you caught your wife with another man?

What would you do if she suddenly had a 'change of heart"???

let me tell you, at the age of 24, and in the year 2009...THAT IS EXPTREMLEY COMMON!!!

yes you have a kid, and I suppose that there is a chance you could both go on to live together till you both die...for better or for worse...

BUT THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU!!!

I am honestly a little worried that you are putting yourself in some sort of suicidal situation...

I am not saying that you should start screwing other women...or even thinking about it...

but after being through multiple relationships that lasted years myself, I would tell you that you should prepare yourself mentaly for the worst...in the event that it happens...

women are strange creatures...their mentality is something that is impossible to comprehend...and no matter how madly in love she can seem right now, that can easily change for her 2 years from now...

just sayin dude...you seem like the type that would literally go wacko if you lost your wife, and it certainly isn't out of the question that it could happen...I don't want to see that happen to you...

and again, no offense here, just trying to give you advice...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:11 PM   #59
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 14,036
Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Meticode,

I am not trying to insult you, you just gabve me this cool avy and I juts repped you, you are the man for that...

I also respect your values...

But I have to say something that kind of scares me about you...and I have kind of gotten this feeling for a while...

You are 24 years old, and you are completely and hopelessly in love...to the point that it is scary...

What would you do if you caught your wife with another man?

What would you do if she suddenly had a 'change of heart"???

let me tell you, at the age of 24, and in the year 2009...THAT IS EXPTREMLEY COMMON!!!

yes you have a kid, and I suppose that there is a chance you could both go on to live together till you both die...for better or for worse...

BUT THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU!!!

I am honestly a little worried that you are putting yourself in some sort of suicidal situation...

I am not saying that you should start screwing other women...or even thinking about it...

but after being through multiple relationships that lasted years myself, I would tell you that you should prepare yourself mentaly for the worst...in the event that it happens...

women are strange creatures...their mentality is something that is impossible to comprehend...and no matter how madly in love she can seem right now, that can easily change for her 2 years from now...

just sayin dude...you seem like the type that would literally go wacko if you lost your wife, and it certainly isn't out of the question that it could happen...I don't want to see that happen to you...

and again, no offense here, just trying to give you advice...

B!tch move.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:13 PM   #60
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 22,476
Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I hear you Meticode.....

its not a good thing when a woman has sex with minors...... Its not funny its not sexy... its twisted....

real hot women dont solicit minors... women who do seduce minors are sick in the head..... no normal chick needs to do that...

she could have screwed anybody, but instead she chose to screw her life up... she has issues..
17 is consdiered adult by law in Texas...

you can get thrown in prison at 17...

women can work at strip clubs at 17...

you can screw 35 year olds at 17...

It is hard for me to consider him a minor...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy