Default Rosemo700 Guy that knocked out "the game" at the mall, Murdered.

As we previously reported Brick Squad Monopoly affiliate RoseMo allegedly knocked The Game out in the mall a few months back. Two days ago we reported and premiered the video of RoseMo 700 putting the beats on local L.A.rapper Boscoe1, following a Twitter dispute while CTE member 2Eleven filmed.

We just learned that RoseMo 700 was killed today in Los Angeles. More details to come as the story develops....
    http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blo...d-the-game-out

This guy is a "blood" and beats up bloods....he knocks out "the game" at the mall which is a blood, then the latest video shows him wearing a blue cap creeping up on another blood and violating him for talking shit online.
    It wouldnt suprise me if some OG bloods caught wind of what he was doing and outed him.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 11-03-2011 at 04:38 PM.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Rosemo700 Guy that knocked out "the game" at the mall, Murdered.

nm i just watched that first video where he's telling what happened when he KO'd Game that shit was hilarious...but they knocked him out in front of his son which is pretty f'd up, altho sounds like they were sympathetic to that but Game pushed it. i was dying when he said Game was planking, and sounds like he got one of those seizure KO's, damn that looks REAL bad in froont of ure kid. crazy how their neighborhood must be where this shit goes on + Twitter talking :
    Last edited by Godzuki; 11-03-2011 at 05:07 PM.

this guy only used his fists, like a man..............no reason to kill him

he definitely f*cked around too much.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    this guy only used his fists, like a man..............no reason to kill him

i don't know about that...

at least he went out gangsta

just cause ur a blood doesn't mean u have to get along with all bloods