Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-13-2007, 03:21 PM   #16
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I'm a college student- ask me questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagat
:

Is this guy even serious? Keep working like a dog, trying to figure out if you even need college, using "your" when you should be using you're (as in you're a dumbass) and most importantly, keep looking like a jackass on this message board.

You keep making pizzas, I'll keep playing Street Fighter. I have a great job, great girl, enough food, water and shelter and then some. My life is content with or without Street Fighter. If I have the chance to play Street Fighter in my spare time at night then so be it. If I have the chance to make you my bit*h during the day while at work, then so be it.

what kind of job do you have
MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:36 PM   #17
mhsbasketball
lol: smh:

mhsbasketball has decent reputation

do you have to share room? I want a roomate but I defintaley do not want to share rooms?

Also, do you have more free time in college compared to HS?
mhsbasketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 04:07 PM   #18
orfeomorfeo-ita
I hit open layups

orfeomorfeo-ita has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
You currently make pizza... you just said you're not going to college... you're an idiot ... you'd make yourself a fool when you step into the real world ... so making pizzas is the only thing you know how to do besides suck my balls. Pretty safe to say you'll make a "career" out of pizza.

Just be careful not to eat on the job too much (like you have been), chubby.

:

do you have anything against cooks? do you think they're stupid? should they be despised?
orfeomorfeo-ita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 05:10 PM   #19
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Seems like he aint answering questions
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 05:11 PM   #20
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Why are you a fagget ass bitch
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 05:45 PM   #21
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Geewiz, are you prepared for the inevitable fact that VT is gonna go DOWN to Ohio U. this weekend in college football? Starting a freshman quarterback and coming off getting blown out by LSU certainly makes for an interesting game this weekend........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:05 PM   #22
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

It's nice to see him start a thread that isn't some kind of rant.

I have two questions:

Do you have a roomate? If so have you tried to kill him yet?
tontoz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:11 PM   #23
Borat
very niiice

Borat has an OK reputation so far

Have your balls dropped?
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 12:22 AM   #24
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
That's a pretty lame philosophy actually. College is only in part the pursuit of your career, but it's also just "higher education" in general. Even if you have no plans for your career, by going to college you are preparing your mind for greater challenges that will await you; and eventually you'll discover what it is you want to do with you life. If nothing else, go for the education, you can never acquire too much knowledge.

Well said. No one should ever, ever compare high shool education to college. College teaches you how to learn and gather information.

Your still an ass tho.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 07:24 PM   #25
Moderation

geekWiz is fuking embarrassing, i feel so bad for him when he posts. Such an awkward poster/person.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: