Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-29-2009, 02:23 PM   #46
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star

LongBeachLakers has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: You mean to tell me, Popeyes Chicken ran out of chicken!?!

LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:09 PM   #47
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
It's a fast food joint guys. Nobody tips at a fast food restaurant. He didnt go beyond the service. They made the chicken like they usually do and then put the mashed potatoes and gravy in a cup and then beans and rice into a cup. Nothing out of the ordinary.
he gave it to you for free! how is that not beyond typical service. I guarantee he does not make anywhere close to the average take home of a waiter in this town. sure, I dont expect you to tip a FF guy normally, but when he hooked you up and gave you the meal you were expecting to pay for for free, you cant throw him a lousy dollar? Do you tip at starbucks? or when someone opens a bottle of beer for you at a bar?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:12 PM   #48
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I don't tip at starbucks and I would tip at a bar but I don't order drinks b/c I'm not 21. That's a different environment though. There's a lot of people trying to buy drinks and if you tip the bartender, he/she will be turn to come back to you after seeing that.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: