Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Is this Rihanna pic real?

Quote Originally Posted by C-Webb4
    If he has, I feel sorry for her.
    Right, since me thinking that I would hit her after she CHEATED on me makes me a bad boyfriend. Great reasoning.

LaLuzdeLucyfer
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Foolish, pathetic, imbecilic white knights! What do they use to describe a male that won't hit the one giving birth?. A Chivalrous being, right? More like Frivolous! Once again the naivety and foolishness of your race provokes a smirk on my mandible and a rolling of eyes between my temples.. There is only one type of cowardice, and that is to let go of your steadfast beliefs in times of inconvenience and suffering. You humans do not understand that you will forever operate in hierarchies, and the "free spirits" that come and go are only an exaggerated figment of your imagination. You lead only one life and if one stains your honor, steps over you in a relationship, commits sneaky action, or outright disrespects you, then it is not only an option BUT your solemn duty to check a b!tch. You are equal humans after all. Would you let Laila Ali or Rasputia scourge you in the boxing ring? Would you let a financially endowed girlfriend slap you in public and carry you around as she would a chihuahua in a purse? Would a simple array of verbal assault suffice as punishment for someone who hath thoroughly disgraced your beloved friends? Where is your pride, where is your swagger Catz and Christopher Webber? This universal moral agenda is becoming a more laughable scheme than the failures who couldn't take down Franz Ferdinand.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Right, since me thinking that I would hit her after she CHEATED on me makes me a bad boyfriend. Great reasoning.
    You thinking that there's any justifiable reason beyond a life threatening situation to hit a woman would indeed qualify you as a bad boyfriend.

Rihanna Emerges

Posted Feb 21st 2009 9:00AM by TMZ Staff

With her head down and wearing sunglasses, Rihanna was spotted on her way to an airport in the L.A. area on Thursday -- the night before her 21st birthday.

Very good NBA starter

She'll probably go out and get smashed for her birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    She'll probably go out and get smashed for her birthday.
    Pun intended?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blasian
    Pun intended?

Oh lord. That was ice cold v-unit.

uh oh....
    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...hris-brown-off

[QUOTE]The recent and unauthorized release of an LAPD photo of Rihanna after an alleged domestic encounter with fellow singer Chris Brown may have been enough to keep the incident from every seeing the inside of a courtroom.

According to an LAPD source, Brown, even if guilty, may walk due to the leak of the photo.

"The most unfortunate aspect of the entire incident is not only the total disrespect for the victim, Rihanna, but the legal ramifications related to jury pool pollution the public revelation of this photo obviously has on the possible upcoming criminal case against alleged attacker, Chris Brown.

-primetime-

I don't get it???

why the hell would that clear this whole thing???

makes no sense...

Very good NBA starter

Proof has to be legally obtained or some ****. Learned about it in law last year. Just like if a cop searched you for no reason looking for drugs but found a sniper rifle, he can't do anything about it.

-primetime-

so if a murder takes place and some cop leaks the photos of the victims then the murderer has nothing to worry about?

Very good NBA starter

Pretty much. THere are alot of little rules like this that make almost every big time case [COLOR=black]f[/COLOR]ucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    I don't get it???

why the hell would that clear this whole thing???

makes no sense...

It can be argued that Chris would never get a fair trial now that the pictures are out. The jury pool is now tainted because it is now impossible to not have formed an opinion now that the pictures of her face are now in circulation.

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    It can be argued that Chris would never get a fair trial now that the pictures are out. The jury pool is now tainted because it is now impossible to not have formed an opinion now that the pictures of her face are now in circulation.
    they were able to hunt down 10 people for the OJ trial that somehow didn't know anything about it...