Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-27-2010, 12:31 AM   #766
NoLayupsRule2

Default Re: 2010 East Conf Finals Game 5: Celtics @ Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by west
We are a bad home team but it's still better than to play on the road no matter what, i'm just as confident as when we were up 3-0, they aren't good enough to beat us four in a row, i would gladly eat a big plate of crow if i'm wrong.
Magic are streaky as hell and Rondo is getting outplayed by Nelson big time these last 2 games. Nobody on the Celtics played well tonight except Pierce, I kinda expected that especially since I had a shit day and I'm rooting for the Celtics.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:43 AM   #767
west
Celtics for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLayupsRule2
Magic are streaky as hell and Rondo is getting outplayed by Nelson big time these last 2 games. Nobody on the Celtics played well tonight except Pierce, I kinda expected that especially since I had a shit day and I'm rooting for the Celtics.
No, we won't, we aren't losing to those poodles led by the master of panic.
west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:58 AM   #768
MrUnstopable
National High School Star

Quote:
No, we won't, we aren't losing to those poodles led by the master of panic.
Last year. You lost to those poodles. Just sayin...
MrUnstopable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:08 AM   #769
elinss86
Decent playground baller

wow...everyone of the magic cept vince played their hearts out tonight, great to see, although i wish carter would join the party. they'll need to play the game of their lives friday. starting to believe...
elinss86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:10 AM   #770
elinss86
Decent playground baller

Quote:
i'm not worry at all, as bas as we played, we were down 8-10 point range the whole game, they also hit some of the most unbelieveable shots i have ever seen.
We are a bad home team but it's still better than to play on the road no matter what.

well, do u expect 7-9 , 20 pts from rasheed again? he hasnt hit shots like that all year
elinss86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:16 AM   #771
west
Celtics for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by elinss86
well, do u expect 7-9 , 20 pts from rasheed again? he hasnt hit shots like that all year
My god. Give me a break. Once Celtics lost Game 4 the likely scenario was getting to Game 6. if they lost Game 6 then i am worried.
west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:13 AM   #772
AK47DR91

So that's 5 straight games now KG hasn't score more than 16 points.

He looked like the vintage KG against Cleveland and now he's looking like the recent old and broken down KG again.

It can't be Rashard's defense. He's just as bad as Jamison, defensively.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:09 AM   #773
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

I don't like what Boston did with the pieces being added. Nate Robinson, an individual talent on a crappy Knicks team, not making the Celtics bench better. Daniels seemed good from what I saw in Indiana, total flop on a good team.

Rasheed seems to be helping the Celtics, but their bench has been massively disappointing the last 2 games I've watched.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:25 AM   #774
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
I don't like what Boston did with the pieces being added. Nate Robinson, an individual talent on a crappy Knicks team, not making the Celtics bench better. Daniels seemed good from what I saw in Indiana, total flop on a good team.

Rasheed seems to be helping the Celtics, but their bench has been massively disappointing the last 2 games I've watched.

Sheed, Tony Allen and Davis makes up the bench, pretty much.

Sheed and Davis are great defensively overall and occasional they're have a good showing offensively.

Tony is only a good spark-plug offensive when he gets some baseline dunks. He was great against Cavs when Pierce was struggling. And defensively, he seems to just work harder against guys like LeBron, Wade and Kobe.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:51 AM   #775
Andrei89
#HEATNATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUnstopable
Last year. You lost to those poodles. Just sayin...

He ignored what u said. Guess you won the argument. Welll guess there are some celtics trolls out there aswell:)
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:56 AM   #776
AK47DR91

It's hard to defend last year's loss by way of KG's injuries now that he's been a no-show in this series. Good defensively for most part but offensively, he stinks.

Also, there's no need to response to MrUnstoppable since he only likes to talk trash before the series starts and when his team is winning. Before the series started, he was all talk...then down 0-3, he disappears...now he returns once his team is back on a roll.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:56 AM   #777
Sharmer
Brotherhood of Red

Boston need to shut down the pick and role- if they can stop this then Orlando got no chance! the first 3 games showed that Orlando can't play isolation post up plays- now they have adjusted , time for Boston to adjust
Sharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:56 AM   #778
It's A VC3!!!
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by elinss86
wow...everyone of the magic cept vince played their hearts out tonight, great to see, although i wish carter would join the party. they'll need to play the game of their lives friday. starting to believe...

He only played 20 something minutes,and he barely touched the ball, I agree though, he needs to play better,but he also needs to be inserted in the offense more like he was in NJ. I predict a breakout game Friday though.

Very good win though, Friday will be a very competitive game, and I noticed that when we don't go to Dwight in the post, the offense if much much better b/c 1.he can't hurt a team in the post and 2.The defense stands still when he is making a move in the post, I am loving his pick and rolls,and amazing defense though.

Last edited by It's A VC3!!! : 05-27-2010 at 07:59 AM.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:13 AM   #779
The_Yearning
NBA lottery pick

Boston should of closed out in game 4. "nuff said.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:46 AM   #780
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

I hope the Magic win game 6 just so we get our money's worth out of this series and it goes to 7. I feel cheated as an objective fan by the first 3 games of this series.

The refs were obviously terrible last night. Bad calls were made against both teams but everyone will point to the technicals and scream foul play. The Joey Crawford one should come as no shock and the one on Perk will get taken off the books to avoid a suspension.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: